International Tax Reporting Senior Manager
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture - YouTube
International Tax Reporting Senior Manager
The International Tax Reporting Senior Manager is a critical role within the Income Tax function of Keysight’s Tax Department. This position will play a key role in the management of income tax provisions for non-US entities. The role will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate completion of subsidiary tax packages in compliance with the latest rules for US GAAP tax accounting.
The International Tax Reporting Senior Manager position reports to the Tax Reporting Senior Manager and interacts regularly with Keysight local country controllers and advisors. A significant portion of the income tax provision for non-US entities is supported by Keysight’s India Tax office located in Gurgaon, India. Accordingly, the ability to manage global teams remotely is a key skill for this position.
- Manage the submission process of quarterly and annual non-US subsidiary tax packages for inclusion in the US GAAP consolidated tax provision, including:
o Oversee the maintenance of non-US entities in OneSource Tax Provision software,
o Provide technical guidance for the preparation and review of non-US subsidiary tax packages, and
o Provide ongoing training for local country controllers and establish best practice policies for the non-US tax provision.
- Review non-US subsidiary tax packages that are prepared by local country controllers, including:
o Return-to-provision calculation and analysis
o Tracking and reconciliation of deferred tax balances
- Assist with US GAAP reporting for non-US acquisitions and integration of acquired entities.
- Review the reconciliation and analysis of tax accounts for foreign subsidiaries.
- Assist with the management of international income tax positions taken by the company.
- Manage compliance with international SOX controls.
- Manage the India Tax Team functionally reporting to this role, including providing technical instruction, oversight, and guidance.
- Maintain knowledge of US GAAP rules and ensure proper application as part of the company's tax reporting processes.
- Assist with special projects such as tax research, analysis of income tax consequences of transactions, acquisitions, and divestitures, and projects relating to other business initiatives.
- Collaborate across the business, the finance organization and the Keysight global tax team.
- BA/BS degree in accounting. CPA and/or Masters in Tax preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of tax experience in a Big 4 accounting firm or equivalent experience in a tax department of a large multi-national corporation.
- Solid understanding of and experience with ASC740 and accounting principles.
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized thinker with strong accounting, analytical and computer skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of personnel, across functions, organizations and with external contacts.
- High degree of accuracy and proven ability to meet deadlines in a time-sensitive environment.
- The individual must have the highest standards of integrity, business controls, and business practices.
The preferred location for this position is Santa Rosa, but we will consider qualified candidates for remote work.
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : California : Santa Clara || Americas : United States : California : Santa Rosa
Job ID : 48325
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.