Internal Audit Manager
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you're enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
Who are we looking for?
Reporting to the Director of Internal Audit, this position is a highly visible and an impactful role across the company. The Internal Audit Manager, based in Mountain View, California or Remote will work with all levels of management to develop and execute the IT audit plan including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), system implementation/ capital project assurance, IT and Security operational and compliance audits, and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). This position supports the company's risk management objectives including an evolving ERM program.
- Play a key role in developing risk assessment and IT audit plan designed to proactively and systematically identify, assess, monitor, report, and escalate significant risks
- Facilitate meaningful discussions and relationships with cross-functional teams about risk and controls to obtain input on business risks, likelihood, and impact
- Lead the IT relationship and discussions with the external auditor
- Gather, analyze, and summarize risk and control data from both internal and external resources for management and the Board
- Research and implement program changes based on trends and emerging practices
- Maintains and develop reports using GRC tool
- Demonstrates initiative and provides timely updates to internal audit management
- Manage multiple tasks effectively
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned in support of the internal audit team and corporate objectives
- Manage and oversee work of IT Internal Audit team staff
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in IT audit/ risk management/ analytics experience with a solid understanding in IT SOX, IT and Security audit and ERM
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to take direction, learn quickly, work independently, and maintain a level of professional skepticism
- Demonstrate basic research capabilities with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Flexible and ability to support team on projects as they come up
- Compliance orientation coupled with business enablement mindset
- Ability to contribute compliance perspective to business decisions and maintain balance between probing and owning
- Strong customer focus; good listening, negotiation and problem-resolution skills
- Excellent analytical, accounting and audit skills including project management and engagement closure
- Confidence, poise and diplomacy when interacting with all levels of management
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and a high degree of initiative
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.