Product Designer - Link Assets
We’re looking for a Product Designer who can help the team execute against a roadmap while driving the team toward the future with an entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to champion visionary work.
On the Link Assets team, you will play a critical role in our goal to make Redfin the most authoritative destination and thought leader in real estate. In 2023, we will make progress towards realizing this vision by creating discoverable, engaging and shareable content for our customers at every stage of their journey.
You’ll work on the pages that help our customers learn everything there is to know about the real estate industry and their role in it. You will design engaging interactive tools and content portals that give our customers better decision making data.
You will work closely with a product manager and a team of engineers where you will own the end to end designs for both mobile and desktop. This work is done through a culture of feedback, mutual respect, and kindness while building each other up with our diversity of skills and experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Identify requirements, use cases, and user journeys in partnership with Product and Engineering
- Use both qualitative and quantitative insights to bring the voice of our customers into your work
- Inspire the people around you through an obsession with your craft
- Explore and test divergent ideas while knowing when to bring it all together into an executable vision
- Gather feedback from your peers, cross-functional partners, and most of all our users
- Leverage the skills of those around you to make the best possible product experience
- Advocate for your designs by bringing a strong and informed point of view to cross-functional and leadership presentations.
- Deliver the best possible product by collaborating closely with your engineering partners, because at the end of the day the only thing that matters to users is what we ship
- Experience (5+ years) owning the end to end product design process
- Have a portfolio of work that shows your passion for simple, intuitive, and beautiful product experiences
- A clear talent in visual presentation and visual design
- Take as much pride in the thinking behind the work as the alignment of the pixels
- Proficient in leveraging both qualitative and quantitative data
- Stay up to date on the latest design tools and methodologies
- Able to work in a low-ego and highly collaborative environment
- Clear and persuasive communicator who is comfortable in multiple mediums
- Have a clear understanding of the nuanced differences in designing across platforms
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with a salary, bonuses, and stock grants
- Generous benefits, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, fully paid family leave, commuter benefits, and 401(K)
- Fun teammates and a management team invested in both your growth and success
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
#LI-remote For Colorado applicants: Starting Base Salary: $116,000.00 - 128,000.00. Actual starting base salary will depend on varying circumstances, including individual qualifications, market finances, and other operational business needs.
- Potential for quarterly bonuses based on company performance.
- Potential for merit increases and stock grants based on performance.