Senior Visual Designer
Remote contract to hire opportunity with a large healthcare organization. If you enjoy designing and delivering presentations to executives that can shape the future of healthcare, this may be a great fit for you!
**Please note, there will be occasional travel to their offices in MN for team workshops.
A candidate that is set apart from others will have a strong portfolio showcasing creative ways they sketched out ideas during workshops and also shows that they can think outside of the box on how to create amazing visuals to support telling a story to bring others along for the ride. There will also be a requirement for some everyday type presentation design in powerpoint, so should also be comfortable not being super groundbreaking everyday.
- 5+ years of direct experience designing presentations for large corporations and/or matrixed enterprises.
- Healthcare experience highly preferred - this is prior authorization platform "reimagining"
- Passion for trying new and creative ways to tell a user's story to drive action
- Experience creating pitch and strategy presentations with portfolio examples
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye for design
- Can create impactful visual stories with data and simplify processes for stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to design within brand guides
- Expert knowledge of design and storytelling tools such as Figma, Powerpoint, Sketch and Adobe Illustrator
- Lead the storytelling design strategy and execution for the design studio
- Interpret analytics, voice of the customer, market feedback, site rankings and any relevant collateral as needed
- Pull out key thoughts and themes to develop and visualize a user's journey
- Partner with studio team members and business leaders to creatively communicate complex ideas
- Lead discussion and critique of work, solicit requirements from stakeholders, be a key partner in helping deliver on our mission
- Regularly present work and speak to methodology
- Motivates and inspires other team members
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote