Senior Truss Designer - Remote
Oregon Truss is looking for an experienced Senior Truss Designer to join our company as one of the industry leaders in truss manufacturing in the NW. We need an ambitious and solutions-focused person to add value to our team. Come be the exceptional talent behind our exceptional product!
- Design truss systems and create layouts for roofs and floors of structures.
- Work with architects and engineers to discuss feasibility of designs.
- Interact directly with customers to determine their needs and incorporate them into custom designs.
- Design, quote and prepare drawings for trusses using proprietary truss design software.
- Assist customers in a professional manner.
- High level of knowledge in the application of the products being designed.
- Competency in basic mathematics, geometry, and trigonometry.
- Knowledgeable in reading architectural and structural plans.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Some flexibility of hours possible. Must be available during core business hours of 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Positions currently available in Dayton, OR.
- Remote location possible for candidate with proven ability to work in remote environment.
- Have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience as a Truss Designer.
- Be familiar with programs and software used for Truss Design.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellence in communication and interpersonal skills including perseverance and patience
- Excellence in time management
- Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
- Competitive benefit package including health, dental, hearing and vision benefits
- Paid Vacation/Sick Leave
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions
- Competitive compensation dependent on experience