Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
Chief Software Architect
Job purpose summary
As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will be expected to provide leadership and technical direction for the development and support of our automated testing software, used with the products built and supported by the Product Engineering team. In this role, you will work with the Product and Engineering teams, to create and implement a long-term vision, orchestrate high-quality software implementation, and maintain, guide, and improve architectural integrity and evolution of the testing system and tool set. Additionally, you should excel at fostering high team morale and be comfortable coaching team members to ensure best practices and architectural guidelines are followed.
Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with Engineering team to define, design, develop, document, and maintain the QA tools and test automation frameworks.
- Lead, mentor and manage other QA team members.
- Be a key technical leader in driving the architecture evolution of our software/data test automation framework and related capabilities.
- Ensure that all system deliverables meet quality objectives in functionality, performance, stability, security, accessibility, and data quality.
- Interpret functional requirements and designs to plan, develop, write, execute, and automate functional and data validation test plans.
- Provide feedback and influence into the product design process to help the team build testable, performant, and reliable systems and data models.
- Conduct defect management activities that include problem identification, issue research, analysis, and documentation.
- Provide work breakdown and estimates for tasks on agreed scope and development milestones to meet overall project timelines.
- Drive effective technical execution and communication as a member of Agile scrum teams.
- Other duties as needed.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Work in home office/remote environment.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or equivalent technology discipline.
- Experience with SQL Server and Git.
- Attention to detail with self-discipline, strong ownership and accountability and drive for results.
- Exceptional time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- You must love what you do! You will be working with other talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working and solving problems together!
- Position requires no travel.
- Remote/Work from anywhere work environment
Remaining in a stationary position, often sitting for prolonged periods.