Senior Ad/client Operations Manager
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Who we are (or a little bit about us):
CitrusAd is powering retail media, with a personalized sponsored product and display ad technology platform for some of the world's biggest retailers across 25 countries. Our tech paired with a world class services division is driving retailer media sales and enhanced Ad Serving for retailers of any size. Now that’s refreshing!
In 2021, we saw an amazing year of growth for our organization, with the focus being on diversifying from our core platform/technology only offering and expanding into the retail media sector via services, as well as creating the largest US ecommerce grocery network. Each strategic move has meant more success and allowed us to continue to win against our competitors.
Our mission is to be the world’s leading retail media platform, with every aspect of our business being world class. We are able to achieve this by living by our core principles:
- Gratitude, honesty, and transparency
- Show up
- Know the role you play
- Do less, deliver more, obsess
- Incremental improvements
- Take ownership
- Collective leadership
- Team before the individual and most importantly,
- Mutual respect
Why this could be your next big break:
At CitrusAd, we are committed to fueling our team members’ passion for creativity, collaboration, and desire to learn and grow. After all, it’s our people that propel us forward. If you thrive in a creatively open environment with a teamwork atmosphere, this may be the job for you!
The Client Operations Manager is a critical part of the team; responsible for the implementation and oversight of ad campaign launches by trafficking and management through the campaign lifecycle. This role is centered on working closely with the retailer team to guarantee all CitrusAd campaigns are launched successfully and performance goals are met. This includes campaign set up, traffic, execution, and management. This position will be located in Austin, TX.
About the role:
- Partner with the Account Management team to gather the necessary campaign details for accurate and and timely launches, additionally discussing and tracking against the brand’s goals & KPIs
- Handle and oversee campaign setup, implementation and trafficking within CitrusAd platform
- Once campaigns are launched, provide confirmation to the Account Management teams as well as provide proof of launch via campaign screenshots
- Work closely with the Account Management teams to ensure successful delivery of all campaigns by routinely monitoring campaign performance and delivery; escalate potential delivery issues and optimize campaigns to meet performance goals
- Upon campaign completion, generate campaign reports from the platform and validate for correctness prior to handing off to respective teams to provide to the brand client
- Oversee billing & invoicing process to ensure billing accuracy; confirm billing details with Account Management team and pull final delivery reports to review invoices prior to being sent to brands
- Be a trusted source of data, insight and context of CitrusAd campaigns
We are looking for a Client Operations Manager who has the following skills, knowledge, and experience:
- 4+ years of Ad Operations experience
- Experience with campaign management in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to quickly learn new tools and programs
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with all levels of internal stakeholders and external client partners
- Data-driven and analytical with a strong attention to detail and process
- Proven thought leader in strategic planning and operational efficiencies
- Efficient time management and organizational skills – able to sustain timeline management and campaign deliverables
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with ecommerce media and search platforms and/or the ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Working knowledge of retail, ecommerce, and digital industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields (Advertising, Marketing, Communications, etc.)
Why join us?
Here at CitrusAd we’re all about our people. We are one global company made up exclusively of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals with expansive experience coming together to reach shared goals.
Above all, CitrusAd is committed to promoting diversity and inclusivity within the workplace. We want to ensure that no job applicant, temporary worker or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender and transgender status, race and ethnicity, religion and belief (including no belief), marriage or civil partnership status or sexual orientation.
Simply put – we love our people and understand it’s each of us coming together to create a winning
Consider a career at CitrusAd and be a part of one of the most influential and growing tech companies in our industry.
Where is CitrusAd located?
CitrusAd is globally headquartered out of Brisbane, Australia. Our North American headquarters is in St. Petersburg, Florida. In North America, a large majority of our team is located in Florida with many others in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Pennsylvania, Toronto-CA, Vermont and more.
This role is to serve a specific client located in the Austin, TX area. The employee will be required to report into an office environment daily.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for CitrusAd.
Thanks for your interest in working for CitrusAd. We love it here, and think you will, too.
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.