ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives.
When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Workforce Manager will support operations for a 100+ person inbound and outbound, phone-based sales, service and confirmation team. This role will be a remote role to begin as we evolve our possible in-office protocols. The Workforce Manager is responsible for ensuring the Care Connection Team (CCT) has the tools, resources and training to perform successfully. This leader will work collaboratively within the CCT leadership team to continually increase forecast and planning accuracy and leverage data to incite innovative solutions. We are seeking a mission-driven, analytical leader to report to the Director of Strategy & Operations and ensure ClearChoice’s values are exemplified and our patient-focused mission is at the core of our day to day operations.
- Support the Director of Strategy & Operations in developing strategic direction for a team of 100+, all of whom currently work remotely.
- Directly lead a team of 1-2 Operations Specialists and support all staffing requirements for 90+ hourly employees.
- Lead forecasting and staffing operations and provide data-driven recommendations for forecasting and headcount with the goal of achieving sales and service expectations.
- Support Team Leaders by scheduling leader on duty shifts, 1:1s, and advising on key performance and adherence indicators.
- Build key workforce planning analyses and metrics to drive CCT-wide staffing with precision.
- Build approaches to map the current workforce composition as well as projected headcount that meets the needs of various CCT user groups.
- Actively participate in, and manage, the upgrade, configuration, integration, and robust utilization of CCT’s workforce management platform, including program management, system configuration, and change management.
- Co-develop strategies for executing a seamless, long term remote workforce including cultural drivers, consistent virtual communication platforms, digital service desk, and more.
- Support outbound call strategy including staffing, call prioritization, and performance reporting.
- Partner with analytics teams to prepare performance reporting, analyze areas of improvement, and make recommendations based on data and trends.
- Partner with the IT Manager to strategize the relationship with 3rd party call center for after hours and overflow service.
- Responsible for ensuring best practices are in place. Able to manage scheduling efficiency, problem solve spontaneously and proactively plan ahead.
- Operate with the utmost standards of confidentiality in all facets of patient information, employee and HR matters, and intellectual property as well as revenue and profitability.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management including attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience is required. MBA is preferred.
- Management experience preferred.
- Expertise in workforce management, strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Experienced and proficient with a workforce management platform in order to utilize its full functionality concerning forecasting, scheduling and capacity planning.
- Highly analytical and strategic; demonstrated ability to implement organizational improvement through process analysis and innovation.
- Motivated to work in a company that strives to improve patients’ lives, and envisions the big picture of how what we do as a company can dramatically change and improve a person’s quality of life.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent analytical, planning, and process development skills, strong business judgment, and a high level of initiative are all required.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate logical and persuasive recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to multiple conflicting priorities, continuously prioritize deliverables and to respond to unexpected changes.
- Proficient with computer and software applications including Google Applications; Experience with cloud based call center software and Salesforce is a plus.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Options for Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts.
- 401K Investment Plan with match after 12 months of employment
- Company paid holidays and paid time off/vacation
- Company-paid training
- and more…
Compensation and Benefits:
- $75,000-$95,000 base compensation DOE
- In addition to your base compensation, you may be eligible for an 8% annual bonus