Ees|team Lead, Wotc Customer Success Representatives
As the world of work evolves, human capital management must keep pace. Employers have been seeking scalable, client-focused alternatives. In response, Experian has brought together the industry’s leading experts to offer the best of the best– a suite of specialized solutions delivering unmatched service, trusted experience, and client-inspired innovation. We are keeping the focus ad flexibility employers value in boutique providers and adding the resources and security of Experian.
We would love you to join us at Experian in helping us to shape the future of employer services for Human Resources compliance and outsourcing. We are seeking a Team Lead, WOTC Customer Success Representatives – EES WOTC and Tax Credits. You’ll help shape a new business at Experian and help to drive market penetration of new and existing product lines in this space.
We seek a candidate eager to join a start-up atmosphere, someone who is able to adapt readily, instill confidence in internal and external partners and drive results. Comfort with ambiguity and a high aptitude for adaptability are necessary.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll need to be able to quickly prioritize opportunities and have a strong drive for accomplishment. You must be comfortable with shifting priorities and be a world class problem solver, working across functional units to ensure success. Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to convey ideas and information through slides, as well as verbal and written materials is required. You must also demonstrate an ability to manage a variety of tasks within a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and be solution-oriented while keeping tasks prioritized. The ability to raise issues before they turn into problems is critical. Strong organization, time management, problem solving, and communication skills are essential. The ideal candidate also brings creative and strategic solutions to the table to help solve complex problems and is someone who acts as a change agent to evolve processes and challenge current thinking.
A successful candidate is:
- Collaborative – strong partnering skills including with fellow team members, peers and key stake holders; able to build relationships & connect ideas across internal and external opportunities
- Creative and Curious – willing to take risks, challenge traditional approaches, inquisitive with a penchant for seeking new opportunities
- Determined and Disciplined – achievement oriented; optimistic about what can be; persistent, resilient to setbacks, seeks high levels of activity, fast-paced environment; demonstrates a fierce commitment to challenging status quo, a strong bias for action
What you’ll be doing
- Being a player/coach overseeing two team members while also supporting our growing mid-market client base
- Providing service to our growing client base with an emphasis on one-touch service
- Identifying process improvements and working with product, management, and the team to implement changes
- Developing CSR team through training, coaching, and performance reviews
- Building training content specific to the WOTC CSR team
- Coordinating client deliverables from tax forms to system changes
- Tracking overall body of work pertaining to WOTC CSR team and escalating obstacles, anomalies, and customizations
- Representing EES WOTC and Tax Credits as an expert on our service
What your background looks like:
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, take initiative and prioritize multiple work items.
- Must remain flexible and be comfortable with ambiguity within a demanding, constantly changing environment.
- Knowledge of human capital management systems and/or HR/Payroll/Tax related product offerings a plus
- Must be able to expect and navigate obstacles
- You can interpret data and confidently present professional content to stakeholders
- 15 days of vacation accrual annually, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays).
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code.
- Employee stock purchase program and 401K matching.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please contact us here for the salary range of this position (include this Job Title in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here