Product Support Specialist
Product Support Specialist
About the Team:
We're simplifying the chaos of the events industry through powerful, easy-to-use technology. We're a self-proclaimed mix of "events nerds" and "technology nerds", but mostly we're all passionate problem solvers who are dedicated to empowering our users. We've been voted DC's Best Startup the past 2 years in a row, and were called one of "DC's Coolest Places to Work" in 2020. We're at an exciting time in our company's growth, and are looking for our next rockstar teammate….could that be you?
About the Role:
Goodshuffle Pro is seeking a Support Specialist to handle a wide range of responsibilities, with the primary focus of being a strategic partner to our clients, customer success team, and development team. That means being accountable for testing issues and new features, reporting software bugs and feature requests, and creating helpful educational materials to help with client onboarding and feature adoption.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Support the development team in troubleshooting and recreating the problems reported by clients.
- Perform various tests on the developed solution to ensure it functions properly and meets user expectations.
- Write visually-driven, yet detailed help articles to ensure proper usage of new and existing features.
- Address, resolve, and record any customer issues or requests that arise pertaining to business growth, product features, and general account satisfaction.
- Bring harmony between the customer success and development teams through careful documentation and clear communication.
- Delight clients with top-notch day-to-day customer service via our client chat support.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant certification
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and thoroughly
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Demonstrated solution-oriented mindset, organizational skills, and disciplined execution
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (superior grammar and spelling required)
- A strong desire to help clients succeed
Strong Preference for Applicants with any of the following experience:
- SaaS client success, customer service, implementation/delivery or account management
- SaaS testing, engineering
- Or experience with any of the following tools: JIRA, ProductBoard, Intercom, Excel, Google Sheets, Hubspot
- Full Health Care (including Dental, Vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k (with matching)
- WFH Flexibility (depending on tenure and target hitting)
- Passionate, caring, and enthusiastic coworkers (We've been called one of DC's best places to work!)
Goodshuffle Pro has been named one of DC's Best Places to Work! If you'd like to join us, we recommend reviewing our website and our company values, then sending your resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage applicants of every race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status and are committed to an environment of equity and inclusion.