About the Team:
We're simplifying the chaos of the events industry through powerful, easy-to-use technology. We're a self-proclaimed mix of "events nerds" and "technology nerds", but mostly we're all passionate problem solvers who are dedicated to empowering our users. We've been voted DC's Best Startup the past 2 years in a row, and were called one of "DC's Coolest Places to Work" in 2020. We're at an exciting time in our company's growth, and are looking for our next rockstar teammate….could that be you?
About the Role:
Goodshuffle Pro is seeking an Account Specialist to handle a wide range of responsibilities, with the primary focus of being a strategic partner to our clients. That means being accountable for the successful adoption of Goodshuffle Pro technology by driving value for the client and promoting account expansion and retention. You will work collaboratively with the sales and customer success teams to ensure clients journey from new users to brand evangelists.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Delight clients with top-notch day-to-day customer service via our client chat support.
- Educate new users with patient, value-driven training sessions via video calls.
- Ensure client success with a proactive approach that combines promoting awareness of existing educational resources with an individual consultative approach to addressing a client's unique needs and processes.
- Address, resolve, and record any customer issues or requests that arise pertaining to business growth, product features, and general account satisfaction.
- Analyze client engagements and propose changes to Goodshuffle Pro's implementation process, account management and best practices.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop and execute plans to nurture relationships with clients to help retain and grow accounts.
- Consistently convey Goodshuffle Pro's value to users via consultative sales approach, personalized education and a general can-do attitude.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and thoroughly
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (superior grammar and spelling required)
- Patience in communicating technical concepts to non-technical people
- Demonstrated solution-oriented mindset, organizational skills, attention to detail and disciplined execution
- Exceptional people skills (with a wide variety of personalities)
- A knack for persuasion and/or reframing situations with positivity
- A strong desire to help clients succeed
Strong Preference for Applicants with any of the following experience:
- SaaS client success, customer service, implementation/delivery or account management
- Events industryTeaching
- Or experience with any of the following tools: Intercom, JIRA, Excel, Google Sheets, Zoom
Goodshuffle Pro has been named one of DC's Best Places to Work! If you'd like to join us, we recommend reviewing our website and our company values, then send your resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage applicants of every race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status and are committed to an environment of equity and inclusion.