Enterprise Account Executive
Note: We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the following states: California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas and Washington.
Textio embraces diversity and seeks candidates who will contribute to a climate that supports persons of all identities and backgrounds. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented and/or marginalized identities to apply.
Textio's mission is to build software that creates understanding between people. We believe that a great writing experience is fast, outcome-focused, and alive with your ideas. Wouldn't you love to know who will respond to anything you’ve written, before you even press send? Textio is writing software that puts your ideas at the center, with language that is certain to land the way you want.
Textio’s category-defining augmented writing platform has already changed the way that thousands of companies write and hire, and we are growing fast all over the globe. Do you love to sell, love to win, and want to be part of changing how people write? If so, come join us.
This is a US remote based position and an opportunity to be a pioneer in Textio’s growth outside of our Seattle headquarters. You will prospect, qualify, pitch, and close enterprise sales with Global 2000 companies in close partnership with our sales development reps and Textio’s marketing team.
We bring the most advanced predictive technology to underserved areas of the enterprise, and what you offer will delight people and make them more successful at work. Just six years into Textio, we have strong enterprise relationships with companies like Johnson & Johnson, CVS, Credit Suisse, Cisco, and many more. We are building something meaningful for businesses to be intentional about how they communicate, and it is making them successful. Now, we need you to help us bring the platform to even more enterprises around the world.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Know how to make a visionary sale—capture the unique vision of what Textio does and inspire executive sales prospects and customers with a sense of what’s possible
- Come with enterprise SaaS sales experience. Sales experience specifically in the talent and HR space is a huge plus
- Are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing—Textio stands for editorial quality
- Understand what it means to compete as part of a team and easily communicate with them being remote
- Have experience running the full sales cycle. From the demonstration pitch to bringing the partnership across the line
- Have met or exceeded $1.5 million of new business annually
- Have a point of view but are low ego
- Have a track record of trying and learning new things
- Stay curious about being a thought leader with the industry you're a part of, and improving the skills that make you successful
We’d be especially excited if you’ve worked closely with marketing and business development partners in a SaaS startup before. If you have any prior experience in recruitment, HR tech, or machine learning tech, don’t forget to mention it.
We are looking to build a truly diverse, equitable, and inclusive team. We have a number of outstanding benefits to support that.
- We are a fully distributed team. Without a central office, everyone’s on an equal footing wherever you’re based. Our positions are open to residents of California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
- We offer flexible schedules and unlimited time off. Take vacations to recharge and work the schedule that makes sense for you. We’re about long-term growth and success, so that means working sustainably.
- We provide outstanding health care, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family.
- Paid time to volunteer at non-profits. If you volunteer enough, we’ll match your hours with donations.
- On demand mentoring with Bravely.
The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $125,000. The total compensation with the on target earnings included is $250,000 (uncapped). Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. We will provide more information on our benefits and equity upon requests. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted up to or over 100% of the offered base salary (no cap). Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for > Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Textio embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Textio will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation please contact our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working at Textio is outstanding.