Sales Operations Analyst 🔥
Purpose and Scope/General Summary: Pilgrim’s is searching for a Sales Operations Analyst to develop and drive insights into our Foodservice sales team. This role will help manage and optimize our reporting, master data and key performance indicator tracking to help drive results within Foodservice.
Candidates must… be a cultural fit for Pilgrim’s, take initiative, communicate, work independently, build meaningful relationships, simplify complex analysis, and provide actionable fact-based recommendations to deliver results.
This role will be remote, report into the Manager of Trade & Sales Operations, Foodservice and support our sales team.
- Be a cross-functional resource for accurate Foodservice centric data & insights that support strategic Sales & Marketing initiatives. Ad-hoc analysis of internal data as needed to support executive reporting.
- Support the Key Performance Indicator process by developing & delivering tracking and reporting customized to teams as needed and in support of our monthly performance reviews.
- Own weekly reporting process, data compilation and display as well as master data improvement initiatives for our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform.
- Compile & analyze trade spend data, or volume performance data, as needed in support of divisional growth and return on investment objectives.
- Relentless focus on availability, collaboration and communication of information and insights to all stakeholders, including Sales & Marketing leadership.
- Manage ongoing adjustments to master data in coordination with cross-functional stakeholders, including Fresh & Prepared product information to correctly align channel reporting.
- Support sales process by leveraging access to syndicated data from providers like Datassentials, Technomic, NPD Crest, SupplyTrack, etc. to help our teams tell powerful stories.
- Work with internal commodity experts to collect, analyze and catalog commodity data to support strategic customer conversations.
- Analyze and document value added Foodservice category dynamics, producing actionable insights for cross-functional teams. Support sales by developing & distributing share analytics with insights.
- Coordinate, document and organize culinary trend information from our third-party partners and in coordination with our Culinary and R&D teams. Develop path to well organized Foodservice resources our teams can easily leverage.
- Other duties as assigned
- Models’ behaviors that support the Pilgrim’s values: Determination, Simplicity, Availability, Humility, Sincerity, Discipline and Ownership.
- Proven ability to analyze data, develop insights, deliver recommendations & drive results.
- Solutions focused, analytical, creative thinker, detail-oriented problem solver.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization as a proven collaborator.
- Foodservice industry application experience preferred; Telus, Blacksmith, Forge, Interflex, etc.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) to drive simple and effective communication to all levels of the organization.
- 2+ years category or technical analyst experience in Foodservice/CPG preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree – business, planning, analytics or finance preferred.
- Travel up to 20% as needed for strategic sales support.
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
More about us:
- This role is at the center of all strategic development in Foodservice. Opportunities for career expansion with our growing and high-powered team are limitless for those that drive results.
- Headquartered in Northern CO—Fort Collins and Loveland are a 30-minute drive from the corporate office. Learn more about our corporate culture at Pilgrims.com.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees.
- Our culture promotes involvement and community service. We offer opportunities to participate in charitable causes across Northern CO communities.
- Learn more about us at Pilgrims.com and about our foodservice division at Poultry.com.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity