Director Of Operations, Marketing Agency 🔥
Who are we?
We are a digital marketing agency located in Bentonville, with a 75% remote team.
We help businesses acquire more customers online by offering:
- web design
- SEO ranking
- paid ads
- customer conversion strategy
- growth consulting for small to medium size companies
Who are you?
- You take bold action in life & work
- You are interested in a full-time career with room to grow
- You have project management experience
- You enjoy figuring out how internet marketing works
- You genuinely like helping clients & providing value to others
- You would like to grow with a small team
- You have experience with managing & delegating tasks to team members
- You have experience with software tools and website-related tools
The role we are hiring: Director of Operations
- Right-hand assistant to the owner/CEO
- Handle our client communication via email, text, and phone
- Assist the sales team with organizing and preparing materials
- Make sure our client work gets done each month
- Track tasks inside our project management tools
- Delegate tasks to the right team member (web developer, graphic design, writer, etc)
- Track client progress and send updates & "wins" to the client
- Software - Use tools like spreadsheets, Airtable, ClickUp task manager, CRMs, and our client dashboard
- Fill in with fulfillment tasks when needed, such as setting up profiles, adding plugins, editing images, organizing content, etc
- Understand how business owners think and how to communicate with them
The most important quality is staying organized and helping fulfill the vision. Must be excited to learn and willing to be a leader.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Why is this position a great fit for you at this point in your career?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: Remote