Senior Product Designer - Concierge 🔥
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to help reimagine how we help home-sellers renovate their homes so that they make more money from their listing. Renovation quality and speed are key metrics for success. Elegantly and efficiently designed workflows and software are crucial to increasing speed and improving quality. This role will have an impact on one of the most innovative spaces at Redfin. You will work closely with a product manager, user researcher, and a team of engineers to build out both customer-facing and internal-facing user experiences across mobile and desktop. You will dive deep to understand what users want, help set a vision, own the end-to-end design, and partner with your team to create a plan and execute the vision. This work is done through a culture of feedback, mutual respect, and kindness while building each other up with our diversity of skills and experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Identify requirements, use cases, and user journeys in partnership with Product and Engineering
- Use both qualitative and quantitative insights to bring the voice of our customers into your work
- Explore and test divergent ideas while knowing when to bring it all together into an executable vision
- Gather feedback from your peers, cross-functional partners, and most of all our users
- Leverage the skills of those around you to make the best possible product experience
- Advocate for your designs by bringing a strong and informed point of view to cross-functional and leadership presentations.
- Deliver the best possible product by collaborating closely with your engineering partners, because at the end of the day the only thing that matters to users is what we ship
Who You Are
- Experience (6+ years) owning the end-to-end product design process
- Have a portfolio of work that shows your passion for simple, intuitive, and beautiful product experiences
- Proficient in leveraging both qualitative and quantitative data
- Able to work in a low-ego and highly collaborative environment
- Clear and persuasive communicator who is comfortable in multiple mediums
- Have a clear understanding of the nuanced differences in designing across platforms
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with a salary, bonuses, and stock grants
- Generous benefits, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, fully paid family leave, commuter benefits, and 401(K)
- Smart and fun teammates with a management team invested in both your growth and success
- Please Note: All teams are currently working remote due to COVID-19
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
For Colorado applicants: Starting Base Salary: $128,000.00 - 142,000.00. Actual starting base salary will depend on varying circumstances, including individual qualifications, market finances, and other operational business needs.
- Potential for quarterly bonuses based on company performance.
- Potential for merit increases and stock grants based on performance.