Junior Web Contact Developer- Back-end 🔥
Sanametrix is seeking a resourceful Junior Web Content Specialist to support a major program office at a federal civilian agency from a 100% remote environment.
This position will support a client on the East Coast; virtual meetings will fall during East Coast business hours. Duties:
- Use Google Analytics to analyze and interpret website data to help our clients understand user behavior.
- Have a basic understanding of SEO and the desire to improve and create optimized search engine content while adhering to internal standards and checklists.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure agency and user experience best practices and aesthetic consistency throughout all client sites and subsites.
- Enjoy working with others in a collaborative environment that balances communication and autonomy.
- Handle multiple projects and be a self-starter with excellent time management and organizational ability.
- Two years of professional experience plus a bachelor's degree or four years of experience developing website content using standard markup languages for web pages as stated
- Ability to obtain a federal level 6C security clearance
- 2-4 years of experience handling web content development beyond the use of a CMS
- Ability to work independently in a 100% remote position
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, SEO, and W3C coding best practices
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills with the ability to deliver high-quality results with minimal instruction
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, et al.).
- Knowledge or willingness to learn about federal standards and regulations, such as Section 508-C accessibility
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- HTML5: 1 year (Required)
- Back-end development: 1 year (Required)
- CSS: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote