Director, Social Media-remote 🔥
Are you someone that is passionate about elevating a client’s brand presence through social first always-on content, influencer strategies and campaigns?
Do others consider you to be a "social media thought leader" because
- you understand the algorithms on the various platforms
- you know how to target your content to the connect with the right market to drive traffic
- you analyze campaign data and use that analysis to make informed decisions
- you devise clever social media strategies, implement campaigns, and scale high-performing promotions
- Own the social media strategy across all relevant social media platforms (Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.), driving consumer reach, brand equity and community building.
- Develop innovative ideas from concept through execution of social with a unique, but consistent POV for each platform.
- Drive accelerated growth on existing social media channels and oversee new platform launch strategies.
- Develop standards, expertise, and best practices within social to inform and scale across all marketing and channel platforms.
- Define and manage goals and KPIs for social platforms, ensuring they are being met and scaled.
- Work hand in hand with creative to develop compelling and engaging brand assets to support our client’s business needs.
- Advocate the value of social efforts and share knowledge and insights with clients, partners and internal teams on the latest developments and capabilities in the evolving space.
- Successfully partner with teams of experts across agency and vendors to achieve client/program objectives and ensure successful performance.
- Communicate clearly and frequently to both internal and client teams, inspiring confidence with client and colleagues.
- 7+ years' experience at a creative or media agency, or in-house with a brand team.
- Experience managing paid and organic social campaigns across major social platforms (Meta, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.) with preferred experience in Meta and TikTok
- Experience developing and executing influencer marketing activations
- Deep knowledge of social media and current/emerging social channels.
- Pop culture savvy: able to identify trends and key influencers and move on them quickly.
- Strong verbal and written communicator with ability to effectively communicate complex information credibly, effectively, and confidently at all levels of the organization. Must possess strong leadership skills and be comfortable presenting ideas to senior client management in ways that drive adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills with a commitment to cultivating and developing teams
- Ability to think both analytically and creatively; to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines and to respond to frequent needs of a complex client
- Push the Envelope
- Drive for Results
- Build with Heart & Balance
- Take Ownership
- Be Radically Passionate
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
PureRED (“the Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. In addition, the Company complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. Decisions concerning employment are based strictly on an individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of the other applicants or employees, and the individual’s past performance, if applicable, within the Company. Employment decisions include, but are not limited to, recruitment, hiring, promotions, salary or other compensation, benefits, transfers, discipline, layoffs, termination, and training.
Job Type: Full-time