As PRWeek’s North American Agency of the Year (2020) and Best Place to Work seven years running, Praytell is built on the spirit of partnership—with our clients, our weird and wonderful employees, and our communities. Every day, we work together on a diverse spectrum of clients focused on all things digital, from beautiful visuals and creative big ideas to media relations and analytics. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join a growing team that is passionate about an inclusive workplace, work for leaders who care, and make your mark in an industry long overdue for a shakeup, we’d love to hear from you.
As Copywriter, you will be:
- Developing content for social media and traditional marketing channels. From 280-character tweets to digital ads to website copy to bylines, you’ll be asked to write for nearly anything and everything you see online (or in print!).
- Interpreting creative briefs and client needs and creating compelling content with a point of view.
- Brainstorming creative concepts and working in tandem with the design team to bring them to life.
- Working across multiple projects, successfully managing deadlines while delivering quality work (and being a problem solving teammate).
- Collaborating with teammates across time zones and in departments ranging from project management, design, copy, and video to account, strategy, and influencer marketing.
Experience: You have about 3-5 years of writing experience in a professional environment. You’ve delved deep into subjects to write about them with empathy, confidence, and a keen sense of humor. You’re familiar with major social media platforms, their nuanced tones, and collaborative writing tools like Google Docs.
Flexibility: You’re willing to jump in and help others no matter the task or level! While we aim for work-life balance, you understand at times you may work irregular hours as dictated by client deliverables.
Ethics & Integrity: You approach all work ethically and honestly, setting an example for your colleagues. You do the right thing, even when it’s hard, and apply these standards to those around you.
Curiosity: You’re a curious person. You dig in, interrogate assumptions, ask questions, and are committed to understanding our clients’ businesses.
Proactivity & Initiative: You’re excited to learn new skills and raise your hand for new projects. When you know the next step for a project, you run with it and are able to deliver before you’re asked.
Organization & Thoroughness: You’re able to manage your time working on multiple accounts and projects while staying organized and maintaining a high quality of your deliverables. You don’t miss deadlines, but if you know you will, you’re able to communicate that to your teams and provide alternative solutions.
We offer a long list of benefits and perks that we cover on your behalf including:
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision insurance option
- Employee Stock Ownership Program where you receive company shares for every year you work here
- Traditional and Roth 401K options with an annual match based on company performance
- Annual $500 wellness allowance
- Reinforced unlimited vacation, more than dozen company holidays and no-questions-asked mental health days
- 4 day work week we're piloting through the end of the year (and hopefully beyond!)
- Flexible working schedules and locations, remote is a-ok
- Employee assistance programs spanning emotional wellbeing support, financial and legal services and more
- Parental leave and fertility support programs
- Five incredible employee resource groups (Black ERG, Latiné ERG, AAPI ERG, Womxn ERG, LGBTQIA+ ERG)
- And a team of the smartest, kindest, curiousest, supportivest humans on the planet - seriously, we mean it