Remote Inside Sales Representative 🔥
TOOLMEX is a diversified industrial supplier, designer and producer of highly engineered products for the metalworking, machinery and electric motor industries. We drive innovation with the expertise and ingenuity of our people and we are dedicated to delivering results that our customers and partners can depend upon. Toolmex has headquarters in Boston and Chicago with sales offices throughout the United States, Canada and Latin America.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated sales "hunter", a * driven* Insides Sales Representative that will self-motivate and develop business relationships. This position will require continuous learning, growth and development. The right candidate will be considered for full-time remote.
Under the direction of the Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representative works cooperatively with members of the sales team to maintain and increase sales by proactively cultivating existing accounts and finding new lead accounts, while also providing exceptional customer service.
- Generate sales growth and nurture business relationships
- Proactively call on assigned accounts to introduce new products, promotions, and cross-sell
- Seek and qualify new customers leads
- Achieve monthly sales targets.
- Dynamically document all customer information, sales activities, and market data in CRM system
- Create and adjust content of sales presentations
- Provide assistance to all customers on incoming phone calls and emails
- Process orders, prepare correspondences, and fulfill other customer needs
- Present price and discounts in accordance with standard procedures.
- Provide product quotations, do follow-ups and use selling skills to book orders
- Engage customers into closing conversations
- Achieve annual sales targets.
- Ensures 100% customer satisfaction of all customers.
- Contacts customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction,
- Generates new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicates with other departments to address any problem areas
- Meets personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team
- Participates in all product trainings.
- Independently researches and obtains information about products sold and the industry.
- Proactively participates in improving processes and procedures
- Represents the company with the upmost professionalism and integrity
- Performs other duties as assigned
High School degree or equivalent required.
BA/BS preferred. Technical or vocational school training a plus.
- Entrepreneurial mind set and strong desire to make money
- Highly motivated self-starter with sales-hunter mentality
- Preferred candidates will have 7 years of experience in inside sales
- Mechanical abilities and aptitude, possess technical understanding of manufacturing is a plus
- Highly desirable: demonstrated knowledge of metalworking products.
- Strong indirect sales skills needed. Must be comfortable selling over the phone.
- Exceptional verbal/written communication
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to manage change productively responding to customer and sales staff needs
Toolmex Industrial Solutions is committed to offering a comprehensive benefits program that helps our employees stay healthy, feel secure and maintain a work/life balance. Benefits and coverage includes: Medical & HRA, Dental, Voluntary Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Voluntary Life & Disability, 401K.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- In what industries or for what kind of products/services have you performed insides sales?
- Sales Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote