Social Media Manager 🔥
Game Taco is a premier skill-based gaming platform that joins gamers from around the world to play and compete in tournaments for fun and real cash prizes. Game Taco and WorldWinner combined into a new corporate entity backed by Platinum Equity and have recently launched a partnership with FanDuel to offer FanDuel Faceoff.
With a mission of bringing the excitement of esports to all gamers, Game Taco is the leading, premium skill-games destination in the United States, including popular games like Bejeweled™, Wheel of Fortune®, SCRABBLE Cubes, TRIVIAL PURSUIT, and Angry Birds, plus Atari classics like Breakout, Asteroids, and Centipede! We are looking for new team members who are enthusiastic about reaching for the stars and helping us build a world-class gaming platform on mobile and beyond.
As Social Media Manager, you will play the important role of owning and building social medial campaign across multiple channels to further engage our existing users and drive new user interest. You will collaborate with the team to implement social media strategies to drive player education, engagement, and customer satisfaction designed to drive growth in the player base. You will play an integral role in the revenue life cycle and help strengthen our customer relationships.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with the Marketing teams to develop, implement and manage social media and community strategies across various social media channels
- Follow metrics on the health of our community and work with content and production team to implement social media campaigns to drive increased
- Create, maintain and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Google, etc.
- Communicate directly with users via social media channels including directing and responding to questions, engaging in conversation, connecting with key influencers, and being the voice of Game
- Analyze company digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identify opportunities and areas of weakness and follow-through on recommendations.
- Drive engagement with social media influencers.
- Plan paid social media advertising strategies and budgets.
- Report social media plans and calendars to development
- Coordinate with game producers to ensure that our games are represented well in social media campaign
- 3+ years of professional experience managing social media efforts in a digital business, with gaming background strongly
- Experience interpreting social media and audience engagement analytics and using these to guide
- Experience with social media tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, HubSpot, etc.
- Team player who asks questions and takes the initiative to suggest improvements on current processes and
- Ability to solicit, receive and implement feedback with the goal of relentless
- Ideal candidates are passionate about modern communication styles and mediums, connecting the community through online engagement programs, and the ability to identify emerging community platforms.
- Candidates should have excellent writing and communication skills and the ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities working with multiple teams and
- Entertainment industry experience is a plus!
- Exciting, creative, and fun industry where you can really make a difference!
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits program including 401(k) with matching contributions and immediate vesting.
- Unlimited PTO
Equal Employment Opportunity
Game Taco is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability, religion, age, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will make a reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on our operation or direct threat safety to the individual or others in the work environment. We also participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.