Social Media Manager 🔥
A bit about us: Atmosfy is used in in more than 130 countries and 5,000 cities to discover the world's experiences through live video. Our mission is to help people experience more in life through the power of sharing. Do you love finding new restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and experiences and are excited by building the future of discovery? We believe that through inspiration we can lead richer lives, while supporting local businesses that need it the most. We are a team that values revolutionary thinking and a bias for action. We are funded by world class investors. Come join us and make an impact revolutionizing how people discover experiences!
Check us out on the App Store or Google Play to learn more about our mission.
What we're looking for?
- 1-2 years of experience in social media marketing, advertising, media, or related field. Restaurant or retail marketing experience helpful.
- Passion for social media and strong understanding of various social media platforms.
- Demonstrates keen awareness of culture moments and trends on social media. Ability to develop creative marketing content to connect the brand and consumers.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility and ability to adapt to change and shifting priorities.
- Detail-oriented and organized self-starter. Works autonomously in managing assigned deliverables employing independent decision-making in daily activities.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and related Microsoft software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What you'll be doing?
- Independently creates and manages content and communications for social media communities by acting as the voice of the brand or project in social; engaging with and reaching into communities on social media to build affinity, followings, engagement, and social sentiment; ensuring that all responses to fans are done in the appropriate tone of voice across all social channels, flagging spam, monitoring sentiment, and tracking performance.
- Monitors social media and the broader digital landscape for key cultural moments and current trends and identifies opportunities for the social team to leverage topics of interest as part of creative/content development for consumer and/or campaign messaging. Oversees the measurement of campaign performance via social media analytics.
- Owns relationships with outside Creative agencies to manage and lead content creation and posting cadence, ensuring the quality of the social media work produced by the agency and flawless execution of deliverables; creates and develops all content and copywriting of social assets as required. Exercises discretion in on-going relationships with third party partners including problem resolution.
- Engages with influencer content and helps research potential influencers/creators that align with the brands tone and voice; cultivates relationships with relevant influencers.
We value our differences, and we encourage all to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Atmosfy will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Atmosfy is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.
We are Atmosfy. And we're the fastest growing platform globally for live video of dining and nightlife. How cool is that? We help people in more than 130 countries and 5,000 cities discover the world's best experiences through video. Do you love finding new restaurants and bars and are excited by building the future of discovery? Our mission is to help people experience more in life through the power of sharing. We believe that through inspiration we can lead richer lives, while supporting local businesses that need it the most. We are a team that values revolutionary thinking and a bias for action. Our team draws on talented people who have worked at best in class companies such as Facebook, Google, and Netflix. We are funded by world class investors. Come join us and make an impact revolutionizing how people discover experiences. Learn more about our mission by checking us out on the App Store or Google Play Store.