ModSquad is looking for a sales dynamo to join our European team as a Sales Director. This position reports to the VP of Sales EU with responsibility for sales to all market levels across a variety of industry verticals. This is a work-from-home position ideal for someone based in the UK.
You have the ability to quickly understand a client’s business across a multitude of verticals and demonstrate the value of our offering. You are an ace at hunting; willing to conduct cold calls as well as farm existing accounts to aggressively foster our growth. You enjoy owning the entire sales process from initial point of contact, through to contract negotiation and deal closure. You can juggle many sales tasks at the same time and are tech savvy. You are extremely proficient in Excel as it relates to cost modeling. Experience with Salesforce is highly desired.
- Cultivate and develop new business relationships and serve as a trusted business consultant to senior decision-makers
- Assume a lead role in managing sales opportunities and customer negotiations.
- Identify proficient sales strategies and tactics for generating leads and closing business (it’s all about MRR!)
- Develop strong relationships with key strategic partners and, when appropriate, orchestrate the sales process through channel partners
- Assist the marketing team to help you target regional prospects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree in business, marketing, technology or related field
- 5-7 years of consultative B2B sales experience, with a background in closing deals for recurring services or cloud solutions.
- Proven ability in architecting the right solution for a client to develop long-term partnerships through careful and honest analysis of their requirements
- Ability to close, manage, and grow multiple deals each month against agreed annual targets.
- Experience of sales processes and methodologies a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; experience working in Salesforce.com, Slack, GoToMeeting, and similar online/mobile apps
- Strong Excel formula skills for revenue and cost modelling is a must
- Knowledge of the top social and messaging platforms, and customer-service toolsets, and their role in engaging today’s digital customer preferred
- Extensive network of high-value contacts throughout the region
- Ability to travel as needed
- A high degree of self-sufficiency a must; experience of remote working a plus
- A flexible work schedule allowing for regular interactions with customers and ModSquad teammates in time zones around the world
- Ability to collaborate and strategise on complex issues with the team
ModSquad has been reinventing the Customer Experience Services industry since 2007. Top brands around the globe turn to us for customer support, content moderation, trust and safety, community management, and social media services. We work with startups and Fortune 500 companies and everything in between. Our client list includes the NFL, Zendesk, Topps, and a ton of other companies we aren’t at liberty to talk about. We support over 50 languages in more than 90 countries. We’re primarily a remote company so you’ve already seen our/your office. If you want to work with great people on cool projects for amazing brands, you’ve come to the right place.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
#workfromhome #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport