Senior Back End Developer 🔥
We are well funded and just recently raised $25M in our Series A. Backed by current/former CXOs from companies like Fastly, Databricks, Google, Twitter, HashiCorp, RedHat.
You're a backend engineer with 6+ years of software experience. You're ready to be an individual contributor, design and build sophisticated systems quickly, and collaborate in a fast-paced environment.
You are a product-focused engineer that takes just as much pride in the user experience of your product as you do the performance.
- 6+ years of experience as a backend developer, with at least 3+ years of experience working with GO language.
- Strong knowledge of working with Go paradigms and best practices
- Good knowledge of concurrency in Go - goroutines, channel patterns, Go ecosystem, and tools available
- Worked on or have an understanding of various frameworks in Go
- Ability to dissect and recommend best tools for the job
- Worked with microservices architecture and patterns, DevOps, and continuous delivery.
- Experience building APIs with gRPC or REST
- Some experience with deployment processes including knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker.
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL / MySQL
What will you work on:
- Here is our work: https://github.com/projectdiscovery you are directly going to be involved in many of these open-source projects. 90%+ code base is written in Go.
- Developing high-volume, low-latency applications for large systems and coping with the challenges of working in a distributed and highly concurrent environment.
- You will also be coding new features and have an active role in the defining the backend architecture, which includes designing microservices and researching new alternatives and technologies.