Associate Devops Consultant, Aws Sdt Proserve A2c 🔥
- Bachelor Degree or 1+ years of professional or military experience.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience of programming in languages such as Python, Ruby, Go, Swift, Java, .Net, C++ or similar object-oriented language.
- Experience with automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, Terraform, or other tools.
- Experience developing cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Code Deploy (AWS) and/or GitLab.
- Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.
AWS Professional Services Accelerate to Consultant (A2C) is an accelerated career development program for college graduates and technical professionals early in their post-graduate careers. The program consists of self-paced technical curriculum, regionally-based classroom trainings, AWS certification training, shadowing, and hands-on billable project work.
Do you enjoy leading, guiding, and influencing customers and team members throughout the DevOps journey? As an AWS DevOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the world’s most complex challenges. You will apply your deep technical expertise to solve cloud-based solutions at scale. You will guide customers through transforming their business with the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that deliver end-to-end applications and infrastructure solutions.
The DevOps Consultant is an emerging leader with previous experience in a DevOps role. The DevOps Consultant will assist on projects. A successful candidate has technical depth and hands-on implementation experience of various practices and tools in the DevOps toolchain. The DevOps Consultant is comfortable rolling up their sleeves to design and code modules for infrastructure, application, and processes.
Our team members work with enterprise customers locally, regionally and domestically. As such, team members will be required to travel to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organization—leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services as needed.
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall.
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks such as Kafka, Logstash, Splunk, ElastiSearch, and Kibana.
- Experience implementing and designing cloud native security concepts, DevSecOps, or MLOps.
- AWS Certification(s) such as Solutions Architect Pro, DevOps Engineer Pro, SysOps Admin, Developer Associate.
- Strong presentation, verbal communication and written communications skills.
- Ability to lead effectively across organizations and engagements, preferably from a professional services organization or similar.
The base pay range for this position is $98,200 - 185,000 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.