Sales Operations Lead - Amer, Aws Training and Certification 🔥
- At least 7+ years of leading a divisional Sales Operations function or similar responsibilities supporting a mid-to-large scale multi-geographical hi-tech Sales Organization.
- Experience in multiple organizational functions such as territory planning, compensation, forecasting, finance, strategy, and business development.
- Demonstrated ability to invent, define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies.
- Financial, analytical and communication skills.
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite required (extensive knowledge of Excel required).
- Cross group collaboration skills
The AWS Training and Certification (T&C) organization educates customers, partners, and AWS Employees globally on AWS products, solutions, and best practices. As a result of exponential growth, we’re seeking a talented Sales Operations Specialist to join the growing, fast-paced T&C Global Operations team.
We're looking for a detailed, motivated, and structured Sales Operations Lead to partner with the AMER T&C sales teams to define, land and execute against our strategic priorities for the business.
This position will assist the Sales Managers in evaluating and forecasting attainment against quotas, utilizing various CRM tools to derive well-vetted analysis, and other ad-hoc requests and analysis as needed. The candidate will also be responsible for supporting the rhythm of the business activities, including quota plans, managing the territory definitions, providing reporting and insights, and business reviews (MBRs, QBRs).
The successful candidate will need to collaborate effectively with internal end-users and cross-functional data teams to solve problems and implement and automate reporting solutions. You should be passionate about developing insights, setting high standards, providing information that enables dynamic decision-making using cutting edge technology. Your deep analytic skills, strong business judgement, and focus on our core operational inputs will make you a critical partner to sales leaders as you help them prioritize initiatives, identify gaps in process and performance, and remove barriers to execution.
You should be excited about working with data, be driven to dive deep, and passionate about collaborating with BI Engineers, Data Engineers, Business Analysts, Sales Leadership and Sales Operations teams.
***Open to candidates located near any US AWS office location
Key job responsibilities
- Analyze data and trends and make informed recommendations to the sales teams and managers
- Partner closely with Sales and Operations Leads to set ambitious yet achievable goals for the sales organization, then put a framework in place to report, analyze and measure progress against them.
- Lead the modelling and development of recommendations for coverage/capacity/ competency planning aligned with targeted customer segmentation/verticals.
- Manage continuously-evolving forecast models and methodologies, owning the quantitative analysis of the performance of our sales team
- Develop relationships and work with sales, partner, sales operations, and other stakeholders to create and refine the tools and processes needed to drive productivity increases.
- Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution
- Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed
- Ensure that the quality and timeliness of analytic deliverables to meet and exceed the Sales Operations team expectations
- Working with segment management and other Strategy and Ops leads to support the business segment’s weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly cadence, performance management, annual Goals, budgeting and ongoing forecasting processes
About the team
**Inclusive Team Culture**
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
**Mentorship & Career Growth**
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded employee and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Advanced Salesforce, Tableau, and SQL skills
- Experience working with an Enterprise Sales Organization
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and multiple stakeholders
- Experience in Sales Ops roles supporting SaaS business.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly communicate complex data issues
- Excellent planning, presentation, and organization skills
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $133,900 - $181,200/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
The pay range for this position in Jersey City is $133,900 - $181,200/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.