Communications Specialist 🔥
This is a REMOTE role open to authorized candidates based in the US who are able to work Eastern or Central timezone hours.
Our client is seeking a Communications Specialist to support their Healthcare Provider Communications team. In this Consultant role, you will provide ownership of end-to-end internal and external provider and customer communication planning, development and execution for large group and hospital terminations from their network.
- Build relationships and interface with internal stakeholders (e.g., Contracting, Provider Relations, Service Operations, Product, Public Relations) to develop and coordinate communication plans for standard or enhanced termination activities.
- Act as a communication subject matter expert (e.g., communication planning and development, meetings, emails, activity reporting and analysis) for provider termination activities
- Coordinate with team Provider Communication Lead and market partners on communication content, delivery, and post-communication activity.
- Use and maintain standardized content and templates for provider and customer termination communications
- Create new standardized content and templates for terminations, as needed.
- Ensure all materials go through a review process for approval of message, compliance with contractual, regulatory and legal guidelines, as well as company text and brand standards.
- Leverage internal and external multi-channel distribution.
- Outline risks, dependencies, mitigation options, resources, tactics, timelines, and costs for standard and enhanced provider terminations, when needed.
- Maintain up-to-date termination activity tracking, budget tracking, and capacity information in team reporting tools.
- As needed, document meetings and conference calls in writing, outlining direction and agreements made.
- As needed, coordinate with external print vendors.
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired candidates will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related discipline
- 5+ years relevant experience, preferably including prior employment with a communications or marketing team
- Broad business knowledge of the healthcare services industry
- Knowledge of the healthcare provider experience
- Experience evaluating customer needs; and leveraging strong consulting and project management skills
- Hands-on experience managing communication initiatives from beginning to end
- Experience managing budget estimates, and creating communication plans
- Strong PowerPoint design skills to creatively display content and visually translate key concepts
- Able to work effectively in a dynamic, heavily matrixed environment
- Able to lead multiple projects that require the support of other team members
- Work independently, have strong interpersonal skills and be self-motivated
- Solid organization, creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship management skills: ability to foster collaboration, value other perspectives and gain support and buy-in
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in MS Office Suite. Strong Excel skills, a plus
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting