Customer Success Manager 🔥
At Zowie, we believe that buying online should feel like walking into your favorite local shop: personal, friendly, and easy. Our mission is to recreate offline shopping experiences online – but better.
Zowie brings speed and empathy to customer interactions. Our platform automates responses to repetitive questions around return policy, order status, etc. and saves time for customer service agents, who can then proactively turn website visitors into paying customers. It can work as an add-on with existing tools (Zendesk, Shopify, Gorgias, etc.) or become a standalone customer service platform.
🚀 Growing fast. Until the end of 2022, we plan on growing to about 80 employees – double the size from the beginning of the year. You’ll have a lot of autonomy and impact as we grow.
🏈 Like a sports team. We take ownership of our work and believe in personal accountability. At the same time, we work together, support each other, and focus on winning as a team.
🧑💻 Remote-first and hours are flexible. We allow everyone to figure out the best ways to collaborate with their team. It’s about delivering, not about reporting hours. Those in Poland can work from our offices in Krakow and Warsaw.
We strive to be:
💪 Ambitious and innovative. We don’t settle on existing solutions and keep looking for better ways to tackle challenges.
👻 Bold and free-thinking. We trust our employees to find the best solutions.
🤸♀️ Agile and high-performing. We work smarter, not harder. We use our OKRs to keep ourselves focused.
🤠 Unafraid of change. Zowie is growing quickly. We thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and manage the success of a portfolio of customers across the entire post-sale customer journey from kick-off to advocacy and renewal
- Own the revenue of your portfolio, proactively identify and execute on upsell and expansion opportunities while mitigating any churn risks
- Think strategically to establish, maintain, and plan on how to maximize the platform satisfaction
- Share knowledge and socialize customer performance and its results with the rest of Zowie – you’ll participate in webinars and creation of case studies, present at company meetings, write blogs and articles
- Becoming a product expert you know the organization, players, their influence on success and you’re able to communicate ROI to a range of customer stakeholders
- Acting as a Customer Advocate, you collect customer feedback and contribute to the creation of a successful product and service roadmap
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- 3+ years of professional experience working with B2B customers
- Hands-on experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) solution
- Experience working consultatively with mid-market and/or enterprise accounts
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both Polish, and English
- Track record of building successful customer relationships resulting in revenue growth
- Data-driven, analytical approach backed by strong digital technical skills
- Operational and results-driven mindset with a high degree of ownership
It’ll be awesome if you have:
- Experience in working with a SaaS solution within an e-commerce or customer service sphere
- Proficiency in a language other than Polish and English
- Experience with AI, Chat, and/or CRM technologies
We will offer you:
👉 Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP). You’re a part of our company’s future success.
👉 Unlimited paid time off. We trust each other and don’t count days.
👉 Great company offsites. We spend time together in person to strengthen our team.
👉 Health benefits. We offer a competitive health insurance package.