Pt Graphic Designer/web Designer 🔥
Part Time | Work from Home | Preference to MA & FL Residents
----- The career requires a high-level layout/graphic design for traditional/digital
----- CSS and HTML a must
----- Banking ad design experience a huge plus
Boston/Miami-based advertising agency is seeking a Graphic Web Designer to support our rapid growth. The candidate will work part-time from home.
Creative driven and a passion for the industry a must Seeking a Graphic Designer with experience in web design. This position is a part-time position. Candidates must have good communication skills be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, great work ethic, and be able to meet deadlines. We are looking for an innovative thinker and team player with strong conceptual and creative skills, as well as an excellent understanding of graphic design layout and a passion for making websites.
Candidates must be creative with their designs while keeping within the technical boundaries that are required for digital production. Specifically, we are looking for a designer who can create effective designs for websites, display ads, social media logos, etc., with our client's best interest in mind.
- Develop ad campaigns for both traditional and digital
- Plans website design by clarifying goals designing functionality.
- Develop site navigation by categorizing content funneling traffic through content.
- Develop site content and graphics by coordinating with account managers, designing images, icons banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Develop creative concepts for display ads social media logos
- Design and theme development websites in WordPress and HTML
- Assist with ongoing website changes per the request of clients and or team members.
- Analyze test troubleshoot and review website performance and other issues.
- Stay updated on current and new web-based technologies browsers and mobile platforms
- 1-2 years of professional experience in front-end web development or related industry including *Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing, or Web Design.
- Solid understanding of the relationship between content, visual design, user interface, and technology
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Cloud applications, InDesign, Photoshop Illustrator, and Acrobat, as well as familiarity with the latest Macintosh operating system, is a must.
- Knowledge of HMTL and CSS.
Please send a resume and include samples of your design work and/or a link to your online portfolio.
- Marketing & Advertising
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing/Advertising: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote