Adobe Experience Manager Back-end Developer 🔥
At LeapPoint, our mission is Connected Work™ For Powerful Experiences.
LeapPoint connects People, Processes, and Technology to accelerate digital transformation for marketing and sales. We’re not just about implementing solutions. Our goal is to solve our clients biggest challenges. Our focus starts with people and this has ranked LeapPoint as one of the best management consulting firms for the last five years.
Summary of Position
LeapPoint is seeking an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Back-End Developer to work with clients and design, develop, implement, and deploy applications at the enterprise level and deliver complex solutions to challenging problems.
This is a remote, telecommute position.
As an AEM Developer you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop AEM Components (backend)
- Design, Develop, Implement and Deploy enterprise level, high availability web applications including AEM applications
- Customize AEM Web Console (UI) to boost content author experience
- Work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
- Work with product managers, product designers, software engineers, and product owners to release software early and often Develops frontend web software on React framework and Adobe Enterprise Management (AEM) components and libraries.
- Collaborates with architects, BA's, QA and other product teams
- Accountable for the successful launch of defect free, modular, reusable code from ideation through implementation, as well as continuous optimization through the product lifecycle.
The following skills will set you up for success:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Certifications: Adobe Experience Manager Developer (preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of programming and development experience in Java/JEE ((API, service layers, backend experience, building components/functionality)
- 3+ years of hands of extensive experience with AEM version 6.4 or 6.5 (build components, and use best practices). AEM cloud configuration experience is a plus.
- Proven experience creating and maintaining OSGI bundles
- Experience in developing and designing AEM Forms
- Experience with software delivery processes using continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- End-to-end knowledge of the web application space including web server configuration, CDN, and load balancing
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with Maven and agile methodologies is a plus
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US…
LeapPoint has been on the Forbes list of America's Best Management Consulting Firms for five consecutive years as well as being an honored Vault Consulting Top 50 firm, named a top boutique consulting firm, top consulting firm for culture, and top consulting firm for diversity. This only happened because of the incredible people that decided to make LeapPoint their home. We work hard, we support each other, we look for opportunities to learn and grow, and we put our customers at the center of everything we do…some firms say it, we actually do it.
This maniacal focus on helping customers deliver outcomes that propel business forward led us to the creation of a framework that now has a long history of connecting people, processes, and systems. We call it Connected WorkTM and it’s how we deliver powerful experiences for customers and employees. We believe in it so much we created the first ever Connected Work Officer executive role.
As you can imagine, we move fast, we wear lots of hats, and we stand behind each other so that when someone falls a teammate is there to catch them. Make no mistake, this makes for a unique environment, which means we are looking for unique people.
We put our people first, we invest in giving them the tools they need to be successful here and beyond, and we want them to be healthy, happy, and fulfilled while doing work that matters.
If this excites you, let's have a quick chat to get to know one another and discuss your future.
LeapPoint, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.