Senior Product Manager 🔥
PASSION.io helps people to make their dreams a reality by learning the skills from successful people. We call these successful people “Creators” and by 2022, 30,000 Creators will have helped 10,000,000 people. Our mission is to empower these Creators to achieve that by providing the platform (SaaS) to turn skills into mobile apps and we give them everything they need to run a successful online business from concept to monthly payout cheque. We are an international remote team with the majority of our business in the US.
As our Product Manager, your mission will be to make sure that our successful subscribers are becoming more successful and to empower the others to achieve the same.
To achieve that, you will work with cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions. Based on your interviews with customers, analyzing data and talking to stakeholders in the company you will optimize for value and viability. Given a business goal, you will work with the empowered product team which is not focusing on output, rather focusing on outcome and really solving problems for the customer. Different to a lot of other product teams, you will NOT be the project manager of the development team, you will help the team to make the right decisions for the customer and inform them with the most important details.
You will create a strong relationship with marketing and sales to have a full understanding of the customer journey and the personas using our product. You help define goals, prioritizing roadmaps, finding the right tools, monitoring KPIs in our analytic tools in order to create the best experience for our customers.
What you’ll be working on
- Support in the definition and execution of Passion.io’s product vision
- Shaping product and tech processes with the team with the help of the “Empowered Team” and “Squad” Methodology
- Participate fully in the end-to-end product development cycle: backlog prioritization, sprint planning, and grooming of tasks/stories
- Monitoring the market and developing competitive analyses
- Understanding and representing user needs
- Aligning stakeholders around the vision for the product
- Prioritizing product features and capabilities
- Creating a shared brain across larger teams to empower independent decision making
- Work closely with the marketing and sales team
- Directly be exposed to dedicated cross-functional stakeholders in the concept phase as well as the engineering and QA team in the execution phase
- Work closely with the UX Team to improve our continuous discovery
- Own dedicated projects, constantly aiming at improving the user experience
- Collaborate closely with web analytics to validate UX hypothesis to feed into the product roadmap, and report results to the company
What you can expect from us
- Steep learning curve: Expect the steepest learning curve you have ever experienced. We are building a playground at passion.io to become the best version of ourselves. Meet and work with successful people worldwide to learn their success secrets.
- Values-based company: Be part of an open, honest, creative, and results-driven environment where your opinion is highly valued. We want to change the world for the better by providing value to others.
- High-growth environment: You will be part of a strongly growing company, with the opportunity to develop into a key contributor with crucial responsibilities.
- Personal and professional development: You will tackle projects across departments and thereby gain an invaluable tool box for successfully tackling bigger and bigger challenges.
- Autonomy / entrepreneurial work-style: You will only be measured by the results you produce and are in the driver’s seat, with full flexibility.
- Remoteness and flexibility: You will join our truly international remote team from over 10 nationalities and work from anywhere you wish