Remote Demand Generation Team Lead 🔥
We are looking for a Demand Generation Team Lead to work closely with our content, advertising, and sales teams to deliver a consistently high volume of quality leads, while also leading a team that is focused on creating demand, nurturing leads, and optimizing our website.
As Kinsta’s Demand Generation Team Lead, you will:
- Create, lead, and implement new lead generation strategies to attract and convert quality leads.
- Collaborate on aligning advertising and content strategies with the goals and priorities of our Sales team.
- Work with the Sales team leadership on defining lead targets.
- Report on performance.
- Optimize campaigns to minimize cost per lead and to maximize lead capture volume.
- Build, lead, and manage our Demand Generation Team and foster a work environment characterized by collaboration, creativity, mutual respect, responsibility, and professionalism.
- 5-7 years experience in Growth Marketing and demand generation.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a SaaS, technology, or hosting company.
- Good fluency in English and an ability to find the right tone based on the audience you're trying to reach.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Experience working with HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical abilities with a high degree of comfort working to achieve quantifiable metrics.
- Experience managing, leading, and coaching team members.
- Strong writing skills and demonstrable experience creating written content.
- Experience working as part of a distributed team utilizing chat (Slack) and video calls on a daily basis.
- Experience using collaborative work-management tools like Trello and Jira.
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.