Growth Marketer/digital Marketing Strategist 🔥
WHO WE ARE
Brief Media creates award-winning tools and solutions that help veterinary professionals navigate everyday challenges in their work. We’re a passionate, driven team. We work hard, but we always take time to disconnect. Family-friendly flexible schedules, benefits, and a generous PTO policy make work–life balance at Brief Media easy to come by. And our passionate team members and culture of challenge make Brief a great place to grow, wherever you are in your career.
WHERE YOU FIT
We are looking for an innovative, tech-savvy, data-driven digital marketer to help strategize, build and execute digital marketing campaigns for our family of products and services in the veterinary industry.
We’re interested in you because you love solving problems and driving growth. You are ideal for this position because you are results driven, excel in written and verbal communication, and are excited about the role of technology in supporting veterinarians as they care for animals.
As our digital marketing strategist, you’d use your experience in initiating, driving, and implementing marketing initiatives to accelerate lead generation, improve our brand presence, and increase product adoption. You’ll work closely with the product marketing manager and VP of marketing to craft overall strategy for both paid and unpaid marketing platforms to meet the business goals of the organization.
If you’re interested, send us your resume and cover letter, and let us know why you’d like to work at Brief Media. We can’t wait to meet you!
- Oversee the implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns organized on digital media
- Identify and develop channel opportunities for growth marketing campaigns
- Execute performance marketing by building strategies to achieve conversion goals and targets
- Collaborate with creative team to develop and test messaging and design for operational efficiency
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Customer Success, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support revenue goals
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns
- Support marketing campaigns with social media strategy
- Manage SEO
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level
- Optimize ongoing campaigns to increase signups and engagement
- Develop and implement campaigns to better lead quality and beat the competition
- Perform data analysis around web traffic and other key metrics
- Monitor KPIs and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement
- Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- Proven experience crafting campaign strategies and goals from scratch
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep projects moving forward
- Excellent Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
- Experience working with data
- Experience with marketing automation tools
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, SEO or a similar position preferred
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year