Devops Security Engineer 🔥
We’re looking for a talented full-time DevOps Security Engineer to help develop and execute our infrastructure security strategy. You’re a hands on leader that is just as comfortable implementing as developing the skills of your teammates. You love to learn and are passionate about both security and developer experience. In this role, you would dive right into our fast-paced, multi-faceted engineering team and play a vital role in scaling and hardening our cloud infrastructure.
- Create and maintain a reliable and valuable system of automation for code and data across all environments.
- Enhance security protocols and oversee implementation of security compliance frameworks.
- Maintain high availability of production and non-production work environments by implementing production metrics, monitoring, and and incident response process.
- Ensure developers can easily create and mange infrastructure for their services
- Collaborate with team members to support new services and technologies
- Work with technical leadership or engineering management to roll out new tools and processes to development squads.
- 5+ years cloud infrastructure automation experience ideally working with AWS
- Implementation of CI/CD pipelines with security-minded checks to shorten the feedback loop
- Experience with security frameworks like SOC2
- Expertise working with Docker, and orchestration tools like ECS/Kubernetes
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools like AWS CDK, Terraform, or Pulumi
- Experience supporting and managing needs multiple development teams
- Experience with data engineering concepts including large scale data storage, pipelines, and automation. Familiarity with data science is a bonus.
- Intellectual curiosity & Drive - You love learning new things fast and staying up to speed on new technology. You’re self-motivated, focused, and are satisfied making an impact.
BenefitsRaptor Maps is a remote-first company with employees across the country and headquarters at Greentown Labs in Boston, MA. Team members are free to work anywhere in the lower 48 states. A few remote benefits include:- Paid travel for in-person team trips- Healthcare with dental and vision options- Unlimited vacation policy - 401(k)- Desk budget- Monthly remote social events and plenty of DoorDash credit- Amazing team members that tend to love memes, pets, solar, and just generally getting out and being active
There’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply if you’re excited about this role and the future of solar.
Check out details on our recently raised !