Senior Ux / Ui Designer 🔥
Senior UX / UI Designer
Granify is a rapidly growing technology company at the intersection of e-commerce, machine intelligence, and psychology. We’ve received investment from top investors, built a world-class team and a world-class product, and in the last year alone we generated over $650 million in incremental sales for many of the world's largest retailers!
We are searching for a Senior UX / UI Designer to help guide all aspects of our design process – from designing to optimize the user experience of our core products to getting into the weeds of client interface improvements. You'll be working in a collaborative environment across passionate teams who are dedicated to high quality execution. We are looking for someone with creative flair and a strong ability to translate our vision into designs that address end user pain points.
This is a full-time position, ideally located in Edmonton or Austin, but remote applicants within North America will also be considered.
- Ideate and design personalized shopper interactions and engagement tools that will be seen by billions of shoppers – from the idea phase to beautiful, fully designed product spotlights that end users will want to engage with
- Brainstorm – and then create -– ways to improve the shopping experience
- Refine and optimize designs to improve the performance of existing profitable concepts
- Ideate and design engaging marketing content including case studies, product introductions, blog posts, whitepapers, business presentations, and infographics
- Reimagine and create the UX for a beautifully simple, delightful client portal and performance center
- Contribute to the growth and optimization of our prospect- and client-facing properties, such as our website, client portal, and installation help center
- 5+ years of graphic and/or ux/ui design experience
- Strong online portfolio of previous design work, inclusive of digital properties such as websites, internal facing tools, or apps
- A knack for beautiful design and aesthetics
- Expertise with Adobe CC and Figma. Familiarity with Sketch is a plus
- You have a strong desire to collaborate, iterate quickly, and continually improve
- You're creative, energetic, upbeat, and enjoy working in a talented team
- You're quick to lend a hand wherever necessary, especially when it gives you the opportunity to learn a new skill
- You’re a collaborative problem solver who approaches work with a “yes, and…” attitude
- HTML/CSS experience
- Copywriting experience
- Interest or background in marketing and/or consumer psychology
Granify merges machine intelligence and digital psychology to automatically increase sales for retailers. This is the future and it’s an exceptionally interesting world to delve into every day! Our mission is to provide the ultimate experience for every shopper at any given point in time and, in doing so, completely redefine the trillion-dollar e-commerce market. We hope you can help us achieve this ambitious mission!
Granify is backed by early investors in Tesla, Facebook, SpaceX, AirBnB, Pinterest, Palantir, Alibaba, and Yelp and won Top E-Commerce Solution and Top Digital Startup at the DAA Awards!