Gamerant- Social Media Coordinator 🔥
Position: Social Media Coordinator
GameRant is looking for a Full Time Social Media Coordinator to moderate, post and communicate with its Facebook followers. GameRant's Facebook page has 487k followers, and we need a community manager to interact with our dedicated fans on some of the most interesting topics in gaming, movies and television.
If you’re the right fit for our growing social media team, please apply today!
- Communication with the GameRant Facebook audience by commenting and liking on both linked and non-linked posts from the GameRant Facebook account. Engaging with the community where an opportunity presents itself or starting the conversation
- Post content on the Facebook page generated by the Editorial Team. Suggest topics that perform well in Facebook Analytics
- Engage with other Facebook Groups and Pages as GameRant
- Respond to our audiences’ questions and go through user submitted content.
- Tone of voice: friendly, witty, knowledgeable
- Analyze data for successful posts and topics
- Ramp up a Video Content strategy with original piece and acquired pieces
Engage with users on the Page:
- Comment from the brand’s account. Commenting from your personal profile can also be beneficial. However, if you’re commenting from your personal account, we expect you to be mindful and respectful of the brand.
- Comment on both linked and non-linked content.
- Prioritize comments that need an informative answer.
- Liking a comment or replying with a relevant gif goes a long way.
- Avoid political comments.
- Comments must never be deleted but can be hidden if they’re disrupting the harmony of the community (hate speech, provocative context, etc).
- Keep track of troublesome users and trolls. Consult social Media Team before banning them.
- When in doubt, please consult with the product manager via Slack.
Increase Net Followers:
- Invite Engaged Users to Follow the Page
- Minimize the amount of Unfollowers
We will get back to you as soon as possible if we think you’d make a solid addition to the team. Link to our website: gamerant.com
**This is a work from home position**