Front-end Developer 🔥
Piper Companies is seeking a Front-End Developer for a Test Architecture Team working with enterprise manufacturing. The Front-End Developer will be expected to work in a fully REMOTE environment on a mid-small size team. This position requires a person who has experience in all parts of application development. That is, designing, developing, deploying, scaling, and maintaining them.
Responsibilities for the Front-End Developer include:
- Develop new open-source solutions for efficient use by internal and external users.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Understand and implement best practices around developing and deploying applications in a variety of environments.
- Develop interfaces in Vue.js and TypeScript
Requirements for the Front-End Developer:
- Bachelor’s Degree – (Preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering)
- Knowledge of FE coding standards and best practices.
- Ability to make and contribute to architectural decisions for evolving a framework.
- Experience with AWS cloud front.
- Experience with any source repositories.
- Experience with AWS and containerization is a plus but not expected.
Compensation of the Front-End Developer: $110,000-$150,000k based on experience + Cigna Healthcare Benefits. Bonus structure potential.
Work Authorization of Front-End Developer: US Citizenship required.
NO relocation will be offered for this role.