Social Media Manager 🔥
We're disrupting the iPaaS industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is to make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. On the heels of our Series C funding, we're continuing efforts to accelerate the company's global expansion. We're really proud of our success and growth and we've worked hard to nurture our company values and culture. We encourage everyone to experiment, take risks, and push the envelope. Join us in our journey!
Celigo needs a Social Media Manager who can change the way the brand is perceived through provocative, emotional content. The perfect candidate is passionate about technology, building and fostering community, lives on social media for fun, understands the nuances between platforms, and can tell us how to be authentic regardless of the medium. They are curious, creative, and like to take smart risks. They can own the program and shape it into something that is unique and career-defining.
What would you do, if hired?
- Live, breathe, and BE social. Be the creative spark to initiate new and unique social content that evokes emotion and action.
- Own the organic social media program globally, doing whatever is necessary to create a best-in-class social media presence for Celigo.
- Foster a community of customers, partners, and industry experts to drive conversations around key topics on various digital forums.
- Be a bold social advocate for internal employees and partners and inspire a group of social ambassadors to tell Celigo's story.
- Set the overall strategy and editorial calendar for social media globally and be responsible for meeting OKRs for the business.
- Develop a brand voice and market position for social media specifically that sets Celigo apart from its competitors and tells our vision.
- Collaborate with other departments such as HR, partner marketing, events, and other marketing regions (i.e. EMEA, India) to ensure we are meeting each department's promotional needs and creating a diverse social presence.
- Manage content for social media from concept to creation including – but not limited to– LI Lives, videos, podcasts, graphics, photos, etc.
- Design and implement measurements to analyze messaging and program effectiveness. Report on content metrics, including social media engagement and growth reporting against business goals.
- Work closely with the growth team to coordinate paid and organic social content to meet business goals.
- Collaborate with external agencies, freelancers, and internal creative teams on social content, campaigns, and projects and drive projects to completion.
- As this is a small team, there may be times this role will be asked to perform duties outside the normal scope of work as needed. Must be a team player and willing to jump in where needed.
Who are we looking for?
- Possess a deep understanding of the social landscape including various platforms, influencers, trends, and audiences
- Creativity and curiosity
- Ability to influence people internally and externally
- Proven record of delivering creative social experiences and content
- Ability to create compelling and unique social assets and provide samples (video, gifs, graphics, etc)
- Side gigs that show creative ability outside of work. For example, are you an Affiliate influencer? Have you created social accounts for a volunteer position? Are you passionate about a sports team and have created a fan page following? Show us your passion project!
- Experience in B2B social media
Why you'll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. Our integration platform allows you to integrate any business application to any other business application.
- Automation Nation. We're the only iPaaS to automate business processes across multiple cloud applications using a single prebuilt integration.
- Celigo Values. Celigo's guiding principles and beliefs help shape our mission and work environment, and that we want to foster and reinforce as we scale.
- Take A Stand. We're a company that stands for something. Celigo's Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Hundreds of applications. Thousands of business processes. Millions of combinations.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.