Digital Media Manager 🔥
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Open to remote applicants in the U.S.!
As a Digital Media Manager, you will be a part of an innovative, fast-growing department focused on revolutionizing digital media planning and buying, in the context of a multi-channel data-driven approach. You will support account(s) through a variety of paid tactics such as cross-device display ads, video (i.e. YouTube), and social media (i.e. Meta (Facebook/IG)). Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Using your analytical mindset, you will be responsible for the platform strategy and planning, and overseeing activation, performance and reporting of digital media campaigns across all buying platforms
- Be the programmatic and paid social expert for the client, providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives
- Lead the creation of integrated media plans, including, but not limited to, leading the partner analysis to determine platform mix and the partner RFP process.
- Oversee the work of Specialists, train technical knowledge and manage workflow.
- Maintain awareness of new marketing platforms and techniques, as well as look for opportunities to innovate and develop new techniques
- 3+ years experience working in the digital media buying & planning space (prior agency experience preferred)
- Must love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal; be friendly, cheerful and patient, and enjoy explaining complicated concepts to others
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, prioritize responsibilities and delegate
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail and keen problem-solving abilities
- Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite specifically, Excel and PowerPoint
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $59,000-$92,000. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/