Data Analyst 🔥
CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare! CareRev's mission is to build a sustainable future for healthcare professionals. CareRev is a modern marketplace platform offering professionals the freedom to choose how and when they work, tools and training to develop their careers, and personalized growth opportunities.
As a Data Analyst you will use our data to deliver insights that help us improve our business and product strategy. This role will have an early influence on a growing analytics team as CareRev begins a period of rapid growth. You will also have the opportunity to learn about both sides of a labor marketplace and contribute to products this space has not seen before.
We are a YC S16 graduate and believe in quickly iterating on features to build products that people want. We deploy multiple times a day and work within a hybrid kanban/scrum system. We believe in the agile manifesto, but not the industry straitjacket that has arisen around what it means to be "agile". Build stuff that works, communicate across the company, react quickly to degradations in system/feature performance, have ideas on how to solve ever-evolving problems, respect and collaborate with fellow CareRevengineers, CareRevers, and customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Work on tickets serving multiple departments including Product, Finance, Growth, and Operations
- Use data to provide insights to help us improve our business and product strategy
- Have influence on a growing analytics team as CareRev
- Lead office hours weekly answering analytic questions and offering assistance to business stakeholders
- Opportunity to fully understand both sides of a labor marketplace and contribute to product strategy
- 3+ years of analytics experience in a business environment
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- Familiarity with A/B testing and basic statistics
- Experience establishing metrics and data best practices
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a way non-technical stakeholders can understand
- Sense of initiative to drive new projects
- Experience with Amplitude or Heap a plus
- 100% remote company
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short term disability 100% covered by CareRev
- Life insurance covered by CareRev
- Paid parental leave
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401K and company match
- Office equipment stipend
- Learning reimbursement program
- Prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing at a desk
- Prolonged periods of working on a computer
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds of work equipment
- Ability to set up home office to include desk and chair
CareRev is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please discuss with your Recruiter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
If you are an applicant in Washington State, Colorado or New York City and have compensation questions, please contact us directly at. Include in the email request: your Full Name, Job Name, and the City and State in which you reside. Please allow 48 business hours for a response. All other applicants: PLEASE NOTE, this email is not for candidates to apply to jobs directly. Resumes sent via this email address are not in our Applicant Tracking System, and therefore can not be included in our recruiting process. Please Apply following the steps below.