Bunny Studio is the world’s only project fulfillment platform that provides over 50 end-to-end creative services. Powered by technology and run by humans, it works with the top 4% of global professionals to deliver voiceovers, writing, video, design services, and more, in over 100 languages. With an extensive database of over 13,000 pre-vetted professionals, we back our risk-free policy with 24/7 support and lightning turnaround times. Our platform also renders developers and agencies unrivaled capabilities to scale their creative needs on-demand through its unique API integration. With Bunny Studio, our clients can expect predictable outcomes, affordability, and ingenuity always.
At Bunny Studio we are looking for a highly motivated Customer Experience Associate to join our customer operations team. You’ll work with a highly diverse and multicultural remote team with a mission to “make it happen”, where passion and fun are prized as much as hard work and creativity.
🐰 Our team: We’re currently with 90 people globally distributed. Over the last 12 months, we’ve grown the team by ~80%. We come from different backgrounds; scientists, parents, designers, historians, engineers, writers, audio-visual producers, travelers, athletes, voice artists, pet-lovers, and more. We’re all bunnies. As a collective, we refer to ourselves as the fluffle.
🌏 Our location: We’re a remote-first team. We work from Brazil, Nigeria, The Netherlands, The Philippines, Colombia, Argentina, England, Uruguay, among other places. We don’t have an office.
🚀 Our launching year: We were created in 2011 during a hackathon and launched in February 2012.
💖 Our clients: We’ve partnered with more than 15,000 businesses, to help them scale their creative needs over the years.
💸 Our investments: We’re a bootstrapped business. We grow our investment capacity by bringing more value to our clients.
Responsibilities of the role
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy
- Work closely with managers to comprehensively understand the company’s hiring needs for each team, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the entire recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications and performing screenings
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes before moving them through the hiring process.
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team