Vietnamese* Remote Healthcare Assistant/translator 🔥
Revolution RPM partners with doctors to provide the most up-to-date Remote Patient Monitoring Systems for in-home use. This allows for a proactive instead of a reactive approach to healthcare for each patient. Ultimately, it decreases the risk and rate of re-hospitalization.
Our goal is for patients to receive personalized and frequent preventative care from the comfort of their homes and away from healthcare facilities.
Position: REMOTE Healthcare Clinical Assistant/Translator
The Clinical Assistant/Translator is responsible for assisting patients with the remote patient monitoring program.
· Ensuring patients utilize their monitoring equipment as instructed.
· Assisting with referral calls and initial set-up of patients.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be Bilingual with the ability to clearly communicate with both English and Vietnamese-speaking patients.
· Must have experience working in healthcare
· Must be tech-savvy with “smart” devices and have patience and willingness to problem solve technical issues as they arise.
· Must have excellent organizational skills, be able to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate a team-oriented approach.
· Must be professional at all times, have a good work ethic, be a self-starter, be a conscientious problem solver, and be results-oriented.
· Must be adaptable, very detail-oriented, willing to learn, and take personal pride in their work.
· Must be very comfortable working with online platforms, google sheets, and excel documents.
Main Office Location: Dallas, TX 75243
- FULLY REMOTE!
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Self-determined schedule
- Do you currently live in the United States?
- Are you able to work from home during the daytime hours?
- Do you have experience working in a healthcare setting?
- healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vietnamese (Required)
- Medical Assistant or LVN/LPN License from a University (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote