Unit Stat Reporting Analyst 🔥
We are Farmers!
We are… more than just your favorite commercials. We are a passionate, award winning, equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce. We are dedicated to supporting the well-being of our people through our extensive suite of benefits, as well as the well-being of the communities we serve through employee volunteer programs and nonprofit partnerships. Helping others in their time of need isn’t just our business – it’s our culture! We are Farmers!
Do you thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy the challenge of a position where no two days are alike? We are looking for positive, high-energy professionals who are not just looking for a job, but a meaningful career!
- Primarily handles reporting of policy (PICS) and Unit Statistical Reporting (USR) data from the Farmers rating system for assigned states.
- Responsible for reviewing and resolving any pre-submission transaction files as well as post submission error reports.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information regarding assigned states.
- Assist with data clean up and quality improvement initiatives.
- Processes complex manual and mechanically rated physical & voluntary payroll audits for Workers’ Compensation policies and/or P&C nationwide.
- Assists the Commercial Underwriting function by performing tasks that requires a degree of underwriting judgment set forth in the letter of underwriting authority.
- Responsible for the review and analysis of policyholder reports which includes determining additional premiums or returned premiums and application classification codes in accordance with national/local regulations and/or corporate standards.
Essential Job Functions
- Reviews and addresses policy and unit statistical transactions daily and/or weekly per established processes.
- Coordinate with team, management and IT regarding system deficiencies, triaging errors for root cause analysis and opening user stories in Rally as needed.
- Handling complex audits with contact to agents and/or insureds.
- Responding to customer correspondence regarding disputes and inquiries.
- Responding to regulatory agencies and/or bureaus regarding audit transactions.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Sits or stands for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift.
- Listens to, interprets, and differentiates auditory information (e.g. others speaking) at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
- Ability to operate a computer for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift.
- Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate keyboard and other office equipment up to a full work shift.
- Will be remote with minimal travel requirement.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven competency performing Premium Audit Analyst essential job functions and special skills or relevant experience.
- 3 years Commercial or Accounting experience preferred.
- Experience with Workers Compensation Claims Reporting, Workers Compensation Policy Administration, Workers Compensation Unit Statistical reporting, or combination is desired.
Special Skill Requirement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical thinking skills to make timely, appropriate decisions and recommendations after reviewing all relevant information.
- Strong knowledge of all bureau rates, rules and forms.
- Farmers offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, qualifications and location
- CO Only: The pay range for this job being performed in CO would be $24.53 – $27.45/hour
- Bonus Opportunity (based on Company and Individual Performance)
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
Job Location(s): US - RW - Remote Work - Farmers, US - AL - Remote, US - AR - Remote, US - AZ - Remote, US - CA - Remote, US - CO - Remote, US - CT - Remote, US - DC - Remote, US - DE - Remote, US - FL - Remote, US - GA - Remote, US - HI - Remote, US - IA - Remote, US - ID - Remote, US - IL - Remote, US - IN - Remote, US - KS - Remote, US - KY - Remote, US - LA - Remote, US - MA - Remote, US - MD - Remote, US - ME - Remote, US - MI - Remote, US - MN - Remote, US - MO - Remote, US - MS - Remote, US - MT - Remote, US - NC - Remote, US - ND - Remote, US - NE - Remote, US - NH - Remote, US - NJ - Remote, US - NM - Remote, US - NV - Remote, US - NY - Remote, US - OH - Remote, US - OK - Remote, US - OR - Remote, US - PA - Remote, US - RI - Remote, US - SC - Remote, US - SD - Remote, US - TN - Remote, US - TX - Remote, US - UT - Remote, US - VA - Remote, US - VT - Remote, US - WA - Remote, US - WI - Remote, US - WV - Remote, US - WY - Remote