Ux/ui Designer 🔥
Rad Power Bikes, North America’s largest electric bike brand, is on a mission to get people onto bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone.
Our company is a driving force behind the e-bike market expansion in North America, and we’re growing rapidly in Europe. We are the first mover in the omnichannel retail space for personal mobility products and we continue to develop industry-leading, innovative e-bikes. Rad Power Bikes has grown to 500,000+ customers, leading a global revolution in low carbon mobility.
We are looking for RADICAL people to join our global teams: Responsible, Approachable, Diverse, Innovative, Customer-Driven, Accountable, and always Learning.
We are seeking a UX/UI Designer to create, own, update and maintain all of our customer facing digital designs and design systems.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- Evolve Rad’s digital designs by collaborating with others to form a cohesive offering across Rad digital surfaces
- Work across programs to define and maintain tools, processes, and communication around asset management
- Explore concept development to influence product presentation, a point-of-view around visual style, and product commitments
- Showcase Rad products, our brand promise, and its unique value proposition
- Build on current styles and apply new design styles and aesthetics for our suite of products
- Implement visual design systems across platforms in an iterative software development environment, using Figma and Zeroheight as your primary design tools
- 5+ years of web design or UX experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for web platforms across form factors (desktop, tablet and mobile)
- Provide a portfolio highlighting your direct contributions and multiple projects
You get bonus points for:
- Experience building prototypes and conduction lightweight user research to explore design concepts
- Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale within a user-centered design process.
- Skills in communicating and influencing product design strategy.
Had you been with us last month, the top 5 things you would have impacted are:
- Website redesign of radpowerbikes.com including new ways to choose bike models and accessorize the bike.
- The launch of a new Rad website in the UK.
- Designs for how customers find our Rad location and partner bike shops.
- Designs to get special discounts for veterans, teachers and medical workers
- Designs for a new bike compare tool on radpowerbikes.com
Responsible to our environment, community, partners, and team Accountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedback Diverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voice Innovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are original Customer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our riders Approachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to help Learners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies: We partner with 3rd party recruitment resources as needed. If we require assistance on this search we will contact selected partners directly; we do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions.