Senior Product Designer 🔥
Title: Senior Product Designer
Duration: 06 Months contract
- Create robust, coherent, useful, and usable design system components that meet the needs of the product, across a variety of devices and brand needs.
- Collaborate effectively within a cross-functional product development team to present ideas and design solutions, partnering with engineering to implement, writers and editors to author and revise content, and researchers to validate design decisions.
- Provide a strong design perspective, showcasing fluency with expressing branding within digital product or service experiences.
- Mandatory Min. 8 years of experience in product design or UX. Min. 2 years of experience as a feature or product designer working directly with design systems.
- Experience contributing to mature design systems including component design, documentation, and education.
- Working knowledge of design tokens.
- Experience designing across multiple platforms.
- Knowledge of technical constraints in designing for web, iOS, and Android.
- Experience with accessibility standards. Strong communication, collaboration, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working with front-end engineering teams for web and mobile user interfaces.
- Expert with Figma, with a strong awareness of its strengths and limitations Portfolio highlighting multiple projects, with at least one focusing on a design system.
- Desired Contributed code for web or native apps.
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- product design: 8 years (Preferred)
- designing for web, iOS, and Android: 8 years (Preferred)
- Figma: 8 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote