Instructional Designer - 100% Virtual 🔥
The ideal candidate will have experience developing virtual instructor-led training on communication and soft skills.
Start Date: Late August
Duration: 4 months with the possibility to extend
Hours: 20 hours per week with the possibility to increase depending on workload; flexible working hours but will need to be available for meetings with team in Shanghai
- Strong instructional design experience
- Experience creating virtual instructor-led training
- Experience creating training on communication and soft skills
- Strong needs analysis background
- Ability to use data to tell a story
- Proficient in MS Office
- Graphic design and platform building experience is preferred but not required
- Background check required if selected for the role
NOTE: 100% Virtual Positions
Due to the nature of this virtual position, we anticipate a high number of responses from interested applicants. We may not be able to personally respond to your inquiry immediately but please know that your resume and email responses will be reviewed.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.