Instructional Designer 🔥
The Salem Group is a professional staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in putting people first! We are proud to match job seekers with reputable employers throughout the U.S.
We are currently hiring for a remote Instructional Designer for a leading global financial organization!
What will you do as an Instructional Designer?
- Consults with the business to assess performance gaps and business learning requirements and proposes solutions that optimally fit and deliver business outcomes
- Acts as an advocate for the development and delivery of focused learning solutions based upon industry leading adult learning principles and skill building
- Influences and negotiates to achieve business objectives and assists in the development of strategic plan
- Supports development and execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations
- Candidate with a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study
- Candidate with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Candidate proficient in common eLearning and video development applications such as Storyline 360, Rise 360, Vyond and Camtasia
- Candidate proficient in common design applications such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Candidate must provide a portfolio of previous work
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Long term project
- Fully remote
- Starting pay is $57.95 per hour
- Get paid weekly!
- Direct deposit and pay card options available for all Salem employees
- Referral and performance bonuses are available!
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Instructional design: 5 years (Required)
- Storyline 360: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote