It Trainer Iii : 22-02518 🔥
Contract Type: W2
Duration: 4 Months (May extend)
Location: Remote – Pacific Time
NOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap
To follow up with any questions, please contact Sharlene at (408) 907-7708
Work for a market leader!
- Design engaging, informative, and compelling courses, keeping the end user in mind via Evolve authoring tool.
- Create supporting visual material/media (graphics, video, simulations, games etc)
- Collaborate with SMEs and stakeholders to translate their knowledge into comprehensive learning solutions, including the definition of learning objectives, content flow, activities, and knowledge checks.
- Lead course development for feature updates; regularly assess and update learning materials, ensuring that they are consistent, up-to-date and in line with products releases and larger learning initiatives
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner's performance and develop comprehensive measurement strategies to assess content effectiveness and impact
- You are a strong, innovative instructional designer, with excellent grammar, attention to detail, and experience working with cross-functional teams across the globe.
- You have a proven track record of designing, managing, and delivering interactive, self-paced courses focused on technical tools.
- You are the kind of person that loves thinking through end-to-end learning solutions, with a knack for translating complex concepts into simple and engaging courses, video tutorials, graphics, and guides to learners across the globe.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2021 Best Staffing Firm to Temp for by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work.