.net Developer 🔥
Cloudmed is a first-of-its-kind, single-source enterprise platform provider of Revenue Intelligence™ solutions for hospitals. Cloudmed’s approach of combining human expertise with advanced technology utilizing machine learning algorithms provides a smarter, more predictive way for clients to realize all potential revenue. Today, Cloudmed partners with over 3,100 healthcare providers in the United States and recovers over $1.2 billion of underpaid or unidentified revenue for clients annually. Cloudmed is the 2020 Revenue Integrity and Underpayment Services KLAS® Category Leader and its solution suites have HFMA Peer Review status and are HITRUST certified.
Cloudmed is working on building software application platform which will be handling health care Revenue cycle management of health care providers across the country. We are looking for a senior developer, who will be part of the team building these platforms.
- 5+ years’ of software development experience, with a primary focus on writing new code to deliver, new functionality and enhancements.
- Collaborate with other developers in the team and product managers on daily basis to identify the right technical solutions that achieve product goals.
- Proficient in writing clean, readable, and secure code.
- Proficient in writing unit tests and familiarity with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Able to participate in a fast-paced 2-week sprint development cycles.
- Strong knowledge of .Net Frameworks with proficiency in C#, LINQ, Entity Framework and Web API
- Experience in developing application using Angular (Version 8.0 and above)
- Experience in developing applications with search technologies such as Elastic Search, Solr, MongoDB Atlas etc.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Server and strong knowledge of No SQL databases (MongoDB preferred)
- Proficiency in writing nUnit test cases using one of the modern unit testing frameworks
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure stack (App Services, Azure Storage Accounts, App Insights, Data Factory and Databricks).
- Familiarity with Spark / Scala and Elastic framework would be added skill.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering
- Experience in developing Healthcare applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passionate about software and quality
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology
- Microsoft Azure certifications would be preferable but not mandatory
The culture at Cloudmed embraces those that demonstrate a deep passion for solving the problems of healthcare with enthusiasm for building positive working relationships and winning as a team. Take the work seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously. Creating a strong workplace culture has been one of our staples, which we believe encourages and inspires employees to do their best. Join a fulfilling team of like-minded individuals who can get their work done, but still have fun!
Cloudmed provides an extremely competitive benefit package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and more. Cloudmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cloudmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of background check and drug screening.