Java Developer 🔥
*Role can be fully remote*
We're looking for a Java Developer who has knowledge on how to design and implement enterprise level microservices using the spring boot framework. You will need to be highly proficient in Java and understand the different components of the spring boot framework and where to use these. We are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator as you will spend a lot of time collaborating with fellow developers on your team.
- Develop software with high autonomy, pairing when appropriate.
- Work with QA to write unit tests, UI tests and integration tests to prove your code works.
- Contribute to a friendly, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Stay on top of developments in the industry.
- Communicate effectively, especially when shaping the direction our technology should take.
Technologies in use:
- Third-party products: Oracle, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, AWS (Lambdas, S3, EC2, …), RabbitMQ
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, React, Rails, Hibernate, jQuery
- Systems Automation: Docker, HashiCorp Nomad/Consul/Vault, CloudFormation, Puppet, Hiera, Jenkins
You'll be able to demonstrate you can code in a practical interview, and you are comfortable with the idea of getting your hands dirty in every aspect of an end-to-end software creation process. If any of the following describe you, you'll probably be a great fit:
- 2-4 years of Java development experience
- You're a seasoned software professional, looking for a place you can perfect your craft amongst friendly and supportive co-workers.
- Writing beautiful code is a passion of yours and you want to show the world.
From: Backstop Solutions Group LLC
- Comprehensive pay and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability
- Unlimited vacation time
- 401(k) company match
- Professional organization memberships
- Game room, team events and quarterly company parties
- Weekly games, beer, bagels and snacks
- Casual work environment, jeans encouraged
- Work with smart, cool and dedicated folks
- The chance to work for a growing service provider in the alternative financial industry
Expected Compensation for fully qualified candidates: $120,000-$140,000 Base Salary
We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of disability, veteran status, or personal characteristic, are encouraged to apply. Diversity and inclusion is both embraced and is a recognized business advantage. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the interview process, please reach out to your recruiter.