Customer Service Advocate 🔥
US Tech Solutions is seeking an Customer Service Advocate II” for a 24 weeks contract Fulltime position with Fortune500 company in a Remote Job
Job Poster: Mohit Kumar
Job Title : Customer Service Advocate II
Location : Columbia SC 29229
Duration : 6 months
- Provides prompt, accurate, thorough and courteous responses to all customer inquiries. Inquiries may be non-routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures. Performs research as needed to resolve inquiries.
- 60% Ensures effective customer relations by responding accurately, timely, and courteously to telephone, written, web, or walk-in inquiries. Handles situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research. Accurately documents inquiries.
- 15% Initiates or processes adjustments or performs other research as needed to resolve inquiries. Coordinates with other departments to resolve problems. Responds to, researches and/or assists with priority inquiries and special projects as required by management.
- 10% Provides feedback to management regarding customer problems, questions and needs. Maintains accurate records on complaints and/or other customer comments, and makes recommendations for changes to management. Follows through on complaints until resolved or reports to management as needed.
- 10% Maintains basic knowledge of quality work instructions and company policies. Assists with process improvements through the recommendation of changes in procedures and techniques discovered during daily operations. Maintains all departmental productivity, quality, and timeliness standards.
- 5% Assist with the training of new employees and cross training of coworkers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Strong human relations and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle high stress situations. Good judgment.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information with discretion.
- Ability to learn and operate multiple computer systems effectively and efficiently.
Required Software and Tools: Basic computer operating skills. Standard office equipment.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Work Location: Remote